KUTZ. 77. MANS. 63
    LHU. 89. WCU. 84
    IUP. 88. BORO. 53
    MC. 82. UPJ. 74
    SRU. 81. MILL. 80
    CAL. 88. SHU. 74
    SHIP. 81. BLOOM. 80

HOME 4. AWAY. 4

WLU did manage to fend off FSU by a count of 105-99.

Comment

D&E upsets Glenville 79-73. Otherwise, it was all chalk in the MEC tonight.

Comment

PSAC late score:

Shepherd 82
        East Stroudsburg 78

Comment

Rock got an improbable win vs Millersville. With 11:33 to go Millersville leads 66-46. Then with 4:32 to go Rock leads 75-71. Millersville makes 2 FTs with 5 secs to go to take 1 pt lead. Rock makes layup as time expired to win 81-80. I exited the building by the locker rooms as the Millersville coach fires his sportcoat down the hallway.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
            WEDNESDAY'S FINALS...
            GU. 61. CLAR. 53
            KUTZ. 77. MANS. 63
            LHU. 89. WCU. 84
            IUP. 88. BORO. 53
            MC. 82. UPJ. 74
            SRU. 81. MILL. 80
            CAL. 88. SHU. 74
            SHIP. 81. BLOOM. 80

HOME 4. AWAY. 4
            I don't know where you got this one, but I was at the Ship game, and Ship won 102-78.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              PSAC late score:

Shepherd 82
              East Stroudsburg 78
              A "deceivingly strong" win for Shepherd. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I don't know where you got this one, but I was at the Ship game, and Ship won 102-78.
                I try to pick up off of LIVE STATS and they are more than occasionally wacky and wrong...sorry for the slip up.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

I try to pick up off of LIVE STATS and they are more than occasionally wacky and wrong...sorry for the slip up.
                  No big deal. Thanks for putting up the scores, but they certainly had that one wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

A "deceivingly strong" win for Shepherd. :-)
                    They did look rather deceivingly strong last night.

Comment

Saw only a few minutes of the Ship game, but they were in high gear offensively. Five guys in double digits, one with 9 points and two with 8. For a 10-man roster. 53 percent from the floor, 81 percent from the line.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                        Saw only a few minutes of the Ship game, but they were in high gear offensively. Five guys in double digits, one with 9 points and two with 8. For a 10-man roster. 53 percent from the floor, 81 percent from the line.
                        Very physical game, and both coaches were unhappy at times with the officiating (Bloom coach eventually got a technical). Bloom has some good offensive players, and I think the game up there will be tough despite last night's score. I can see how they caught UPJ earlier in the season. The Ship bench was great. When they get contributions from Daylon Carter, Sleva, and Hardy they really roll as Biss and Castello don't have to carry so much of the load. Carlos Carter had a couple of great dunks and they were hitting the 3s.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post
                          Rock got an improbable win vs Millersville. With 11:33 to go Millersville leads 66-46. Then with 4:32 to go Rock leads 75-71. Millersville makes 2 FTs with 5 secs to go to take 1 pt lead. Rock makes layup as time expired to win 81-80. I exited the building by the locker rooms as the Millersville coach fires his sportcoat down the hallway.
                          When I watched the replay of the final play ... first time I thought there was no chance he got that off in time. The backboard didn't illuminate but rather started blinking (last week in the highly debated Cal loss the backboard illuminated). I was thinking it was more the same with the SRU scorers' table -- infamous for such items pertaining to the clock and scoreboard.

However, watching it a third time and actually timing it (you can't see the official clock) ... he got it off with about .02 to spare. It was a great pass by Till off the deflection.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPTrackMan View Post
                            Yeah, I got a kick out of the Millersville coach when they were playing at Ship. To say the least, the guy is demonstrative.

Comment

Half (Men's)

Bloom 36
                              Lock Haven 35

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X