Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Rock takes lead ...

First half UPJ got every call. Second complete opposite.
    well, except the one right at the end that mattered most. -I suppose it was 50/50 but from the feed it looked like it should have been called on Wise

Comment

FRIDAY'S FINALS...
      LHU. 95. BLOOM. 80
      CLAR. 93. BORO. 81

SATURDAY'S FINALS...
      KUTZ 92. WCU. 78
      ESU. 91. MANS 54
      UPJ. 72. SRU. 69
      SHEP. 73. MILL. 72

Comment

Listening to the West Chester announcing team, they have got to be the most even-handed in the conference. Next to no cheerleading for the home team.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
          Listening to the West Chester announcing team, they have got to be the most even-handed in the conference. Next to no cheerleading for the home team.
          The RAMS having lost 3 of their last 4, can you blame them. They may be shell-shocked, though I had a sense that WCU wasn't what they seemed.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
            FRIDAY'S FINALS...
            LHU. 95. BLOOM. 80
            CLAR. 93. BORO. 81

SATURDAY'S FINALS...
            KUTZ 92. WCU. 78
            ESU. 91. MANS 54
            UPJ. 72. SRU. 69
            SHEP. 73. MILL. 72
            MC. 58. GU. 55
            IUP 86. CAL. 69

Comment

Gannon in general needs to figure out their clock management. How many last minute/late daggers can you give up before you quit putting yourself in that position?

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
                Gannon in general needs to figure out their clock management. How many last minute/late daggers can you give up before you quit putting yourself in that position?

Comment

We did the same thing a year ago. The whole building new he was going to shoot it. That's ALL he can do -- and he's great at it. We left him wide open in the corner. I feel your pain. Trust me.

Comment

Watched the last 10 minutes. Gannon had a lot of chances to win that game. Pratapas obviously nailed the shot but he also just about landed in Row 5. No foul call on the trey? Clancy had a few real nice looks down the stretch. You could tell Webb wasn't 100 percent.

Pratapas is a pure assassin. I don't know how he does it. He only plays like 12 minutes per game. He just comes in cool as ice and not warm. Pure ice in the veins. Talk about a legacy ... beat IUP and Gannon with walk-off treys. He's sure a nice luxury to have.

Anybody else see Gary's two big toys on the bench who are injured? Those dudes look like D1 studs. We forget Mercyhurst has its best player lost for the season. The Navy transfer is going to wreck havoc next year.

Comment

In the first half, Gannon had the opportunity to get the ball back for a final shot, but instead they used their 30 secs, leaving enough time for Hurst to nail a 3 at the buzzer (whereas they could have gotten the ball back with a few ticks left for another shot).

Gannon was called for at least 2 shot clock violations (and were bailed out of 2 with Hurst fouls). I'm not saying shoot it with 25 left but dont pass it around and then get stuck taking a forced shot.

And I am not saying this is Jefferson's fault. There were times you could see he was frustrated with some players/plays as it appeared they may have went off script.

I'm not saying just in the waning second of the game... in general, Gannon has had some poor time management situations that possibly could have helped them out at the end.

Comment

Shippensburg played a sleepy 10 minutes or so, and then put the foot on the gas. Up 34-13 on Seton Hill with 2:43 left in the half. Biss having a really nice homecoming.

Comment

73-57 Shippensburg final. Just trading buckets in the second half. Biss, Castello, Talley, Hardy and Sleva 11 apiece. Nathan Davis 14 for SHU, most of it late. Fite concentrated on shutting him down early.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                            73-57 Shippensburg final. Just trading buckets in the second half. Biss, Castello, Talley, Hardy and Sleva 11 apiece. Nathan Davis 14 for SHU, most of it late. Fite concentrated on shutting him down early.
                            Three-point shooting continues to be weird. Starters went 3-15 today, while the bench guys went 5-10.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X