Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place your bet

Snowy entertainment. Three-team parlay. You need to pick all three Men's winners to claim your fake prize.

California at IUP

Slippery Rock at UPJ

Gannon at Mercyhurst

Bonus

California at IUP (ladies' Top 25 match-up)

California at IUP

Slippery Rock at UPJ

Gannon at Mercyhurst

Bonus

California at IUP (ladies' Top 25 match-up)

Tags: None

Comment

IUP
      Rock
      Lake Show

Bonus: IUP

Comment

Cal
        UPJ
        Gannon

Bonus:
        Don't care

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
          Cal
          UPJ
          Gannon

Bonus:
          Don't care
          I feel the hate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I feel the hate!!!
            No hate...The Cal (and even some IUP) posters have been talking Danny and Cal up saying "they are back." Just taking them at their word. Same with UPJ who have gotten love here about. Of course SRU has also gotten a ton of love along with threats of "wait until Micha" gets back. Since his return Rock is 4-4...without him they were 4-4. Gannon/Hurst game was a coin toss.

I've said it numerous times on this board, don't really care about girls basketball.

Comment

No hate...The Cal (and even some IUP) posters have been talking Danny and Cal up saying "they are back." Just taking them at their word. Same with UPJ who have gotten love here about. Of course SRU has also gotten a ton of love along with threats of "wait until Micha" gets back. Since his return Rock is 4-4...without him they were 4-4. Gannon/Hurst game was a coin toss.

I've said it numerous times on this board, don't really care about girls basketball.
              It's a tough parlay bet.

Cal is the first team all year capable of winning in the KCAC. Danny is a proven strong coach. Pegram is the best PG in the region. Nice players. Their D is the question mark. IUP's D is nasty this year.

SRU vs UPJ ... polar opposites. Pace controller wins. SRU needs to muck it up.

GU/Mercy ... Every MEC purist should be forced to watch this game. Lol.

Women's game ... for having top records both have some things they don't do well.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

It's a tough parlay bet.

Cal is the first team all year capable of winning in the KCAC. Danny is a proven strong coach. Pegram is the best PG in the region. Nice players. Their D is the question mark. IUP's D is nasty this year.

SRU vs UPJ ... polar opposites. Pace controller wins. SRU needs to muck it up.

GU/Mercy ... Every MEC purist should be forced to watch this game. Lol.

Women's game ... for having top records both have some things they don't do well.
                Tough parlays earn the big bucks!

Only if I can drink a bottle of NyQuil before the opening tip...Wait a minute...don't need the NyQuil as I'm sure the two minutes of the game will be enough to put me in a coma! I predict two minute into the game the score will be 1-0 with 10 total fouls, each team shooting 0-5, and 12 total turnovers/steals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob6-E9P4ew4

Comment

Tough parlays earn the big bucks!

Only if I can drink a bottle of NyQuil before the opening tip...Wait a minute...don't need the NyQuil as I'm sure the two minutes of the game will be enough to put me in a coma! I predict one minute into the game the score will be 1-0 with 10 total fouls, each team shooting 0-5, and 12 total turnovers/steals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob6-E9P4ew4
                  Lol

Comment

To be clear, this VULCANS poster has said they are well on their way to BEING BACK. Until I have a strong feeling that they can WIN every game they play, they are certainly NOT BACK. The chances versus IUP would be better if ALEXANDER and ALSTON were not out with injuries, but they should be more competitive than last year's awful 56-81 blowout.

Comment

Cal
                      UPJ
                      Mercyhurst

Cal Women

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

To be clear, this VULCANS poster has said they are well on their way to BEING BACK. Until I have a strong feeling that they can WIN every game they play, they are certainly NOT BACK. The chances versus IUP would be better if ALEXANDER and ALSTON were not out with injuries, but they should be more competitive than last year's awful 56-81 blowout.
                        They definitely out?

Alexander is a loss. Does Alston play much?

Don't forget we're down a 'minor' player, too.

Comment

Slippery Rock is laying an egg! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                            Slippery Rock is laying an egg! Lol
                            UPJ won't stay this hot all day.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They definitely out?

Alexander is a loss. Does Alston play much?

Don't forget we're down a 'minor' player, too.
                              ALSTON is a very nice player but has had nagging injuries to start off his college career. Long term he will be a starter or 6-7 player when he gets healthy.
                              We know ALEXANDER is starter quality with excellent skills, but he may simply be too fragile to contribute in the long term. Having already redshirted last year, there's not a lot DS can do but let him keep working and hope for the best.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X