Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaspersky flagging d2football.com as malicious links

I ran avast on it and nothing came up. I googled d2football virus and it shows that had issues last year but were resolved completely by November

Comment

I have Kaspersky and it was saying the same thing. I've run virus scans, the works and nothing shows. My site is fully working properly now and nothing is flashing up on my Kaspersky anymore.

Comment

Just ran a quick Norton security scan. No threats showing.

Comment

Comment

I replied on the other thread but haven't received an email.

Kaspersky is the only program that "detects" it. I actually thinking it's detecting a message that I have now removed.

Comment

Brandon, As of 4:47 PM Tuesday 2/4/20, Kaspersky is still detecting the problems with Trojan and error in opening rich text editor. Before testing, I cleared all the chrome browser data including cache and cookies and retried. The downloads that Kaspersky is blocking includes, but is not limited to: forums/js/file-upload-rollup-553.js forums/js/ckeditor-rollup-553.js forums/js/content-entry-rollup-553.js Somewhere in this javascript must be a reference or fingerprint that Kaspersky heuristics is indicating the presence of Trojan.Script.Agent.bg If you are testing to reproduce the problem, suggest testing outside of admin privileges and after downloading free version of Kaspersky Security Cloud. I did not send you email, but when I accessed the contact us link, it asekd for my email. I would thinking you might contact me outside this app, since it appears to present a risk and I would prefer not to use the forum to limit my exposure.

Comment

The people from this site are probably watching you from the bushes outside of your house... close all the blinds!!

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

The people from this site are probably watching you from the bushes outside of your house... close all the blinds!!
                  I just want to know if this Kaspersky fella has any eligibility left (preferably he's a post player and has already redshirted).

Comment

LOL.Good safety tip, Egon.

Well designed Trojans are adept at avoiding detection, Trojans remain unobtrusive until activated by an external signal. based on a timer or clock time, or a signal from the threat community in control of the Trojan. Then it downloads the payload that actually does the bad stuff, which can range from mildly irritating, script-kiddy stuff to encrypting your data or becoming a participant in a DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack on a government site. .Often the site that infects others is unaware that they are being used in the propagation (until FBI contacts them).

Probably more than you wanted to know.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I just want to know if this Kaspersky fella has any eligibility left (preferably he's a post player and has already redshirted).
                      I imagine Kaspersky would be a 6'9, 220lb tank that can knock down the 3 pretty well also

Comment

Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

LOL.Good safety tip, Egon.

Well designed Trojans are adept at avoiding detection, Trojans remain unobtrusive until activated by an external signal. based on a timer or clock time, or a signal from the threat community in control of the Trojan. Then it downloads the payload that actually does the bad stuff, which can range from mildly irritating, script-kiddy stuff to encrypting your data or becoming a participant in a DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack on a government site. .Often the site that infects others is unaware that they are being used in the propagation (until FBI contacts them).

Probably more than you wanted to know.
                        I know exactly how it works... internet security work here. I just never heard no one as enthusiastic about it.

Comment

I know exactly how it works... internet security work here. I just never heard no one as enthusiastic about it.
                          Guess my enthusiasm is due to the fact that I loved my projects as a lifelong computer science geek. I led a security practice and our team had numerous security certifications.

Large organizations would pay us to do independent security assessments.
                          Typically the internal IT security folks were quite confident of their security posture.

In one engagement, we called the client's lead network administrator on the phone and asked, "Does this text mean anything to you?" After a long pause, he replied "How in the H* did you get that?"

I have to admit it was a rush to tell someone their network admin password.

Good times.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X