ESU. 99. BLOOM 88
    GU 74. BORO. 47
    KUTZ. 72. MILL. 68
    SRU. 71. CLAR. 64
    MANS. 88. LHU. 84 OT
    MC. 68. SHU. 39
    UPJ. 103. CAL U. 94
    SHIP. 83. WCU. 58
    Last edited by CALUPA69; 02-05-2020, 08:33 PM.

The Warriors have road wins at Kutztown, West Chester, Shippensburg, and Bloomsburg. If Jeff Wilson isn't the Coach of the Year this season, they should stop giving out the award.

Comment

The best and worst of Shippensburg were on full display in the first half with West Chester in town. Raiders hit six treys and have a 24-10 lead with 11 minutes in the half. They then score 15 points the rest of the half, and WCU's back within 39-34 at the break.

Comment

The East gets tighter, as Mansfield beats Lock Haven and Kutztown upends Millersville. With West Chester losing to Shippensburg, 8 teams are within 4 games of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
          WEDNESDAY'S FINALS...
          ESU. 99. BLOOM 88
          GU 74. BORO. 47
          KUTZ. 72. MILL. 68
          SRU. 71. CLAR. 64
          MANS. 88. LHU. 84 OT
          MC. 68. SHU. 39
          UPJ. 103. CAL U. 94
          SHIP. 83. WCU. 58
          +

Comment

Few noteworthy scores from the MEC:

WVSU 96. WLU 93.
            Fairmont 79. Glenville 77.
            Wheeling 71. Charleston 66.

Comment

Ship hits 18-31 on 3-pointers in the 25-point win.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                Ship hits 18-31 on 3-pointers in the 25-point win.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                  The East gets tighter, as Mansfield beats Lock Haven and Kutztown upends Millersville. With West Chester losing to Shippensburg, 8 teams are within 4 games of each other.
                  The East is basically impossible to understand this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

The East is basically impossible to understand this season.
                    In a word, the East is deep. Every team has decent talent on their rosters.

Comment

In a word, the East is deep. Every team has decent talent on their rosters.
                      Yes, and every team has weaknesses as well, which is why most have 6-7 league losses or more to this point.

Comment

The Warriors have road wins at Kutztown, West Chester, Shippensburg, and Bloomsburg. If Jeff Wilson isn't the Coach of the Year this season, they should stop giving out the award.
                        East Stroud was picked over Ship in the preseason coaches poll. Ship currently is five games up in the loss column in the East standings. If they maintain anything approaching the current pace for the rest of the season, I would think Chris Fite would have to get very serious consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

East Stroud was picked over Ship in the preseason coaches poll. Ship currently is five games up in the loss column in the East standings. If they maintain anything approaching the current pace for the rest of the season, I would think Chris Fite would have to get very serious consideration.
                          The East also is only going to get (1) NCAA team for the first time in a long time (not official but highly likely). The second place team has (7) losses already and is officially a train wreck at this stage (WCU). Minus Ship it seems more a jumbled mess of average to good teams.

Fite keeps winning ... I don't don't see how it can't be him for COY.

Comment

I don't think it's too far in the rear-view mirror to point out that Chris Fite inherited a team that then went 3-23 in 2013-14. Since then, he's been 113-32.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                              I don't think it's too far in the rear-view mirror to point out that Chris Fite inherited a team that then went 3-23 in 2013-14. Since then, he's been 113-32.
                              True but take it further ... that was a doormat program forever in men's basketball. Modern-era, anyway.

I don't know how long you'll keep him, but, enjoy it.

Seems to me a level up will be coming for him at some point.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X