Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Split the pot?
    i'm not a fan of draws.. i say we put it all back in and whoever does better next week takes it :)

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Millersville is now 5-5 after a loss...ESU put the entire arena to sleep going up by as many as 27 in the 1st half. Millersville clawed back but couldn't over come the Warriors 9 3-pointers. Men are solidly in 2nd in the East, with 3 of their last 5 at home. They can secure a playoff spot Wednesday vs Kutztown. As i said before there is parity in the East, with only 10 games separating 1st from last.
      There's a lot of parity from 2-9. Ship is clearly dominating the standings at this point with a five-game lead and five to play. If they lose four of the last five or something, which certainly could happen, then there'll be more parity. And 10 games is a lot of separation when you've only played 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

There's a lot of parity from 2-9. Ship is clearly dominating the standings at this point with a five-game lead and five to play. If they lose four of the last five or something, which certainly could happen, then there'll be more parity. And 10 games is a lot of separation when you've only played 17.
        Check the West where there's a bit more of a spread, and less parity...I never said Ship wasn't the best team...
        Last edited by WarriorVoice; 02-10-2020, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X