Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock up 10 at half. GU got a real bailout call to end half. Grady and Till freaked. Garbage call.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
      SATURDAY'S FINALS....
      WCU. 98 LHU. 83
      ESU. 89 SHEP. 72
      IUP. 89 SHU. 38
      CAL.79. CLAR. 54
      MC. 86. BORO. 69--- ANYONE WHO USES STRETCHINTERNET IS AN IDIOT !!
      BLOOM. 78. SHIP. 73
      KUTZ. 85. MANS. 76
      LATE GAME..
      SRU. 78 GU. 68
      ++++

Comment

Rock scores as time expires to win by 10. .. as they are dribbling out the clock. Interesting.

SRU looked real good tonight.

KJ gotta call some timeouts ... can't carry them over to the next game.

Comment

For #2, #3, and #4 seeds in the West
          MC....15-5....CAL U, @SRU--Can the LAKERS win against two teams that have beat them ?
          UPJ...14-6....SHU, @IUP--Will the C'HAWKS add a game to the UPJ schedule ?
          CAL...14-6...@MC, GU-- Can the VULCANS sweep one or both of these teams ?

???

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
            For #2, #3, and #4 seeds in the West
            MC....15-5....CAL U, @SRU--Can the LAKERS win against two teams that have beat them ?
            UPJ...14-6....SHU, @IUP--Will the C'HAWKS add a game to the UPJ schedule ?
            CAL...14-6...@MC, GU-- Can the VULCANS sweep one or both of these teams ?

???
            If SRU plays like it did tonight ... very dangerous. Till had his old swag back for the first time. Keep in mind the Rock was without a starter tonight, too.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Rock scores as time expires to win by 10. .. as they are dribbling out the clock. Interesting.

SRU looked real good tonight.

KJ gotta call some timeouts ... can't carry them over to the next game.
              Last edited by Golden89; 02-22-2020, 10:34 PM.

Comment

ESU continues to take full advantage of a softer part of their schedule, but I definitely expected the Shepherd game to be closer, they just got run out in the first half. Our last two games are also very winnable. However, none of these games really boost the SOS very much, so while the winning streak is impressive, they still may need to win the conference tourney (or at least make a deep run) to get NCAA consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Shepherd limped out of Koehler Fieldhouse after getting blown out by ESU. They have plenty of motivation to play well, but Ship will want to bounce back too.
                  Shepherd is fairly easy to analyze. They like to throw up the three-pointers. If they hit them, it's trouble for you. If they don't, it's trouble for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                    Bloom's not a bad team when the starters are playing well. The have beaten the top 3 in the east, WCU, ESU, and now Ship. The starters all in double figures, and no points off the bench.
                    After watching the game at home, I wasn't expecting it to be an easy road game, even though Ship put up 102 on them at Heiges. I expect a tough game at Kutztown, too. They're an erratic team, but have some guys who can put up points.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Shepherd is fairly easy to analyze. They like to throw up the three-pointers. If they hit them, it's trouble for you. If they don't, it's trouble for them.
                      After watching them hold off Millersville, I expected more fight from the Rams. They got down big early, and looked disinterested the rest of the way...

Comment

I don't think KJ will forget about that bucket at the end.

But, yes, SRU played well. That was Till's best overall game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

This is what Shepherd has always been...roughly 500 team that will play very well some nights...then others they play really, really poorly.

Comment

Rock has always been classless and I always attributed it to Reynolds. Apparently it's just the basketball program in general.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

Rock has always been classless and I always attributed it to Reynolds. Apparently it's just the basketball program in general.
                              I haven't seen that act done in a PSAC game in a long, long time. Yeah it's a measley bucket but it's the point. Not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

This is what Shepherd has always been...roughly 500 team that will play very well some nights...then others they play really, really poorly.
                                I guess that's the ultimate definition of "deceivingly strong"? (too soon?)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X