Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I haven't seen that act done in a PSAC game in a long, long time. Yeah it's a measley bucket but it's the point. Not a good look.
    Rock did it against Gannon in one of the years they went to NCAAs. Gannon beat them at home and then Rock won at home (12 pt game and the kid drove it in and dunked it. Clock stopped at 0.6) then gannon totally demolished them in PSAC tourney. A walkon got in and got a steal with 10+ seconds left.. ran it down and thought he was going to lay it up... faked and ran to corner). JR let out a nice grin on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I guess that's the ultimate definition of "deceivingly strong"? (too soon?)
      They beat you guys once, correct? I could see them turning around and knocking off Ship this week.
      Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-23-2020, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They beat you guys once, correct? I could see them turning around and knocking off Ship this week.
        That would be a bad loss for Ship...

Comment

I guess that's the ultimate definition of "deceivingly strong"? (too soon?)
          I mean... yes. Them being able to beat anyone on their night is pretty much the thesis of the entire argument.

Comment

That would be a bad loss for Ship...
            Given the records, Bloom was a worse loss for Ship than Shepherd would be.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X