X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Roberts Fr 6'0 175 xring out of GU
    3.7mpg ave 4pt/yr .7 pt ave

Comment

A lot of talk that WVU transfer Brandon Knapper is transferring to WV State. It is making many rounds on social media.
      WVSU coach Bryan Poore tweeted out the night before Knapper announced he was leaving WVU that "we just got significantly better". Knapper was a heck of a prospect coming out of high school. He had a lot of offers including Maryland. He went a year to Hargrave so he may not go somewhere else in D1 if he has to sit out a year. That would only leave him one to play.
      If State gets Knapper with an already talented roster, the Jackets get real tough.

Comment

Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
        A lot of talk that WVU transfer Brandon Knapper is transferring to WV State. It is making many rounds on social media.
        WVSU coach Bryan Poore tweeted out the night before Knapper announced he was leaving WVU that "we just got significantly better". Knapper was a heck of a prospect coming out of high school. He had a lot of offers including Maryland. He went a year to Hargrave so he may not go somewhere else in D1 if he has to sit out a year. That would only leave him one to play.
        If State gets Knapper with an already talented roster, the Jackets get real tough.
        Ouch. That would hurt the rest of the conference big time! Put Knapper on a roster with Abram & Pittman and you've got a seriously formidable foe. Poore is already one of the smarter minds in the conference (in my opinion), so if you give him the horses, he's gonna use them well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Ouch. That would hurt the rest of the conference big time! Put Knapper on a roster with Abram & Pittman and you've got a seriously formidable foe. Poore is already one of the smarter minds in the conference (in my opinion), so if you give him the horses, he's gonna use them well.
          West Lib has not won a pre game warm-up yet. More turnovers than assists kept him off the floor at WVU. Mr. knapper, meet Mr. McKinney and Mr. Dyer!!
          Last edited by Columbuseer; 03-16-2020, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
            Absolutely nothing to back this up but I will guess CAL U will lose 2-3 out of MANSO, GRANT, WHOLAVER, SALMON, D SMITH and BORDEN. Total minutes for those players this year is 62 with the last 2 having none ( RS/INJ) Time will tell.
            Much, much worse for VULCANS than I ever would have guessed. HOUSE, ALEXANDER, AJIKE, DEREK SMITH and ZYON GRANT have all entered the TP. My inside source, team father, says main causes were DS coaching style and playing time. His player is freaked and considering his options. Indications are that player will wait to see the incoming class. Wouldn't be surprised to see PRESTON BOSWELL re-unite with PEGRAM.
            HOUSE and AJIKE are absolutely the most painful to lose especially after losing COLIN MACADAMS before the season. Now it's time to replace 79 minutes, 27.6 points and 14.2 rebounds a game. Pulling back all my expectations for next year.

Comment

Much, much worse for VULCANS than I ever would have guessed. HOUSE, ALEXANDER, AJIKE, DEREK SMITH and ZYON GRANT have all entered the TP. My inside source, team father, says main causes were DS coaching style and playing time. His player is freaked and considering his options. Indications are that player will wait to see the incoming class. Wouldn't be surprised to see PRESTON BOSWELL re-unite with PEGRAM.
              HOUSE and AJIKE are absolutely the most painful to lose especially after losing COLIN MACADAMS before the season. Now it's time to replace 79 minutes, 27.6 points and 14.2 rebounds a game. Pulling back all my expectations for next year.
              I just sent a limo for Zyon Grant. Tell him to be ready this afternoon.

Joking aside (kind of) ... that's sickening. They don't realize they have a great young core.

That's the risk with freshmen at most programs. Give me the fringe D1 type who went somewhere and failed -- and is HAPPY to be here at this level (Anthony Glover, etc.) These freshmen (mostly) all think they should be anointed Day 1 super stars. AAU has these kids' heads so f-ed up coming out of high school.

I'm just so thankful guys like Malik Miller and Armoni Foster (high school recruits) stuck it out ... put their time in, etc.

But, seriously, ... I'd take Zyon in a second. Of course, he'd have to redshirt here per program protocol.

Adding in MacAdams (huge loss) ... that's a whole lot of talent Danny is losing (for whatever reason).

Cancel that offer ... I got my Zyon's mixed up. I was thinking of Collins.
              Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 03-17-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

** Breaking **

Robbie Heath, West Chester, has entered the transfer portal.

First Team All-Region (no comment) as a freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I just sent a limo for Zyon Grant. Tell him to be ready this afternoon.

Joking aside (kind of) ... that's sickening. They don't realize they have a great young core.

That's the risk with freshmen at most programs. Give me the fringe D1 type who went somewhere and failed -- and is HAPPY to be here at this level (Anthony Glover, etc.) These freshmen (mostly) all think they should be anointed Day 1 super stars. AAU has these kids' heads so f-ed up coming out of high school.

I'm just so thankful guys like Malik Miller and Armoni Foster (high school recruits) stuck it out ... put their time in, etc.

But, seriously, ... I'd take Zyon in a second. Of course, he'd have to redshirt here per program protocol.

Adding in MacAdams (huge loss) ... that's a whole lot of talent Danny is losing (for whatever reason).

Cancel that offer ... I got my Zyon's mixed up. I was thinking of Collins.
                  I'm still thinking of that Williamson one! LOL.

-

Comment

My source pretty much confirms that BOSWELL will be there next year. His player has had interest from some D2 schools but looks at that as a parallel move and appears to be leaning on sticking it out at CAL U. even though he's not a BRENT PEGRAM fan.

Comment

My source pretty much confirms that BOSWELL will be there next year. His player has had interest from some D2 schools but looks at that as a parallel move and appears to be leaning on sticking it out at CAL U. even though he's not a BRENT PEGRAM fan.
                      Tell Daddy to suck it up. Pegram is one of the best PGs in the Region.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Tell Daddy to suck it up. Pegram is one of the best PGs in the Region.
                        Haven't followed BOSWELL though TOPPER fans think he's overrated. Is that real or sour grapes ? Far away from game time how would a PEGRAM-BOSWELL back court appear with all the remixing that DS has to do ?

Comment

Haven't followed BOSWELL though TOPPER fans think he's overrated. Is that real or sour grapes ? Far away from game time how would a PEGRAM-BOSWELL back court appear with all the remixing that DS has to do ?
                          He'd be a better fit in Sancomb's offense in my opinion. Danny also likes to use a shorter bench than even Lombardi so he'll get 37 mpg.

Comment

Let's just say he was a pain to play against when he was at Wheeling. Ditto for Pegram.

Comment

Mansfield loses number 6. Taylor Sweeney transferring for a grad year.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Let's just say he was a pain to play against when he was at Wheeling. Ditto for Pegram.
                                OK, well at least that seems positive IF it comes to pass.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X