Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    Yeah...Some players just aren't cut out to play at WLU. Concerning minutes at WLU, not a whole lot of 3rd, 4th (and 5th) year players that don't average in the 15 MPG range and we're not talking garbage time minutes here! Unlike many other teams, WLU doesn't bring in an army of players every year...we usually have 13 players on the team as opposed to 20 for some teams.
    Other side of the coin, however, is some players don't want to watch half the game from the bench. Many want to play 25-33 mpg instead of 15 mpg. To each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Other side of the coin, however, is some players don't want to watch half the game from the bench. Many want to play 25-33 mpg instead of 15 mpg. To each his own.
      Those minutes are there...IF the player is good enough to grab them.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

He might be looking for a chance at a good run!
        I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

I hope so.
          AB would have some real heavy competition for him. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

No. 9 hits the portal for Danny Sancomb.

Comment

No. 9 hits the portal for Danny Sancomb.
              Wow. Obviously something going on there. That's certainly an unusual number for a team that didn't have all that bad a season.

Comment

What's goin' on at Cal?... Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
                  What's goin' on at Cal?... Anyone?

Comment

Nine is a lot but so far I wouldn't say there's many actual losses. If anything Danny has a lot of cap room. Keep in mind he may have simply cut some of these guys, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Wow. Obviously something going on there. That's certainly an unusual number for a team that didn't have all that bad a season.
                      Yeah...you can "explain away" four or maybe even five leaving. But nine is a signal of somthing deeper going on.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Yeah...you can "explain away" four or maybe even five leaving. But nine is a signal of somthing deeper going on.

Comment

DS is not the type of coach that traffics heavily in JUCO or transfers to build a team. He's more about bring in a ton of freshmen and building from there. Not saying he's never brought in a JUCO/Transfer, just that it's not his style.

Comment

Kutztown and Lock Haven's Tarojae Blake transferring again.

Comment

Nine is a lot but so far I wouldn't say there's many actual losses. If anything Danny has a lot of cap room. Keep in mind he may have simply cut some of these guys, too.

Comment

That's not a new thing at Cal. On a level of excitement, Cal and Saltsburg are probably about equal.

I'd guess that massive Angelo Dome works two ways. When you first see it ... you think it's great. Then you play in front of 5,788 empty seats all year.

The good news for Sancomb is not one of those 9 departures is irreplaceable - most were just bench guys. A couple are losses, sure, ... but nothing major.

He still has Pegram, Zyan Collins and Jermaine Hall. That's his core. Add in Preston Boswell. He'll replace the rest pretty easily.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X