Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Shippensburg has signed F/C Gavin Donley (6'8") out of Boiling Springs High School.
    They've had him in the hopper for quite a while. Coach says he'll be a project, but likes his size and says he has the potential to become an effective player.

Comment

• Edinboro adds another big forward, Kierell Green, a 6-7 180 grad transfer from Niagara.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        Edinboro adds another big forward, Kierell Green, a 6-7 180 grad transfer from Niagara.
        Among other schools, he chose Edinboro over rival Gannon.

Comment

• Former Wheeling and (more recently) Mercyhurst guard Stephen Cannady has entered the portal. That's two big losses for Mercyhurst this off-season.

Comment

• SRU forward Deonte Robertson has entered the portal.

Certainly a loss ... started 19 games last season.
            Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 06-02-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Former Wheeling and (more recently) Mercyhurst guard Stephen Cannady has entered the portal. That's two big losses for Mercyhurst this off-season.
              Not that it means anything but CANNADY is a DMV BASKETBALL ACADEMY product. I don't want him but don't be surprised if he ends up in the Mon Valley.

Comment

Former Wheeling and (more recently) Mercyhurst guard Stephen Cannady has entered the portal. That's two big losses for Mercyhurst this off-season.

Comment

• Their freshman forward from last year (Andrew Seager) ...He's a big loss. Lot of upside.

Comment

• Khalil Turner (6'7" SG from Rider) has signed with West Chester. Looks like he'll have 3 years with the Rams.

Comment

• Already posted this on the VULCANS MBB thread but since this young man is a transfer I'd like to hear if the general opinion is the same as mine. This is a bizarre signing. ANDREW MORK 6'4" G was born in Sweden, apparently grew up in San Fran suburbs played very little in '18-'19 for METRO STATE of the RMAC. In '19-'20 he transferred to LAS POSITOS COLLEGE of the CCCAC and played 27.6 MPG scoring around 12 PPG for a decent community college team. I cannot in any way figure out a connection to CAL U. Why travel across the country, pay OOS tuition, most if not all from your own pocket, to a team that has no need for an average guard ? Any thoughts ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/CALU_mbb

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                        Already posted this on the VULCANS MBB thread but since this young man is a transfer I'd like to hear if the general opinion is the same as mine. This is a bizarre signing. ANDREW MORK 6'4" G was born in Sweden, apparently grew up in San Fran suburbs played very little in '18-'19 for METRO STATE of the RMAC. In '19-'20 he transferred to LAS POSITOS COLLEGE of the CCCAC and played 27.6 MPG scoring around 12 PPG for a decent community college team. I cannot in any way figure out a connection to CAL U. Why travel across the country, pay OOS tuition, most if not all from your own pocket, to a team that has no need for an average guard ? Any thoughts ?

This isn't Danny's first rodeo. He must see something.

His issue seems to be keeping any players (not tied to WJ) for more than a season.

If he had three of his departures entering this season (Year 3) ... they'd be nasty.

He'll have a good team come November. Top 3 back plus professional transfer Boswell. The other couple spots will be just bodies essentially anyway this season.

Comment

Already posted this on the VULCANS MBB thread but since this young man is a transfer I'd like to hear if the general opinion is the same as mine. This is a bizarre signing. ANDREW MORK 6'4" G was born in Sweden, apparently grew up in San Fran suburbs played very little in '18-'19 for METRO STATE of the RMAC. In '19-'20 he transferred to LAS POSITOS COLLEGE of the CCCAC and played 27.6 MPG scoring around 12 PPG for a decent community college team. I cannot in any way figure out a connection to CAL U. Why travel across the country, pay OOS tuition, most if not all from your own pocket, to a team that has no need for an average guard ? Any thoughts ?

~ I believe I read he has a full ride !

Comment

• Originally posted by Feedoggie View Post

~ I believe I read he has a full ride !
                            That would blow my mind !!!! Having looked at his HS and COLLEGE stats as well as video there is ZERO, ZIP, NADA that tells me he will get playing time much less be a force !! Is there another ANDREW MORK that I haven't seen ???

Comment

That would blow my mind !!!! Having looked at his HS and COLLEGE stats as well as video there is ZERO, ZIP, NADA that tells me he will get playing time much less be a force !! Is there another ANDREW MORK that I haven't seen ???
                              I believe the other Mork was from Ork. He was in Colorado for a while. He could do some crazy things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post

I believe the other Mork was from Ork. He was in Colorado for a while. He could do some crazy things.
                                He played his first year at METRO STATE in Denver...

https://roadrunnersathletics.com/spo...drew-m-rk/3442

I simply don't see it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X