X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Comment

Better presentation of incoming class listed as COMMITTED but who knows....

https://mobile.twitter.com/CALU_mbb/...81523467984899

Along with BOSWELL these are numerically the replacements for those who left. Talent wise only time will tell.
      Still coming but I can't see why so many PG are being signed when '20-'21 backcourt will be PEGRAM-BOSWELL. Anyway here's another...

ERIC BASS JR 6'3" COMBO GRD, BALTIMORE, FLORIDA COASTAL PREP. That's six after P-B starting.

Comment

This commitment is so off the wall that I truly feel this young man from Sweden may actually be confusing the CALIFORNIAS.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CALU_mbb

I really like Western PA but Central California or Denver ( can't quite decide where he's playing) would be hard to leave for the Mon Valley.

And still more curious enthusiasm....

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewMor...08383539245057

Really like the jersey but don't recall seeing it last year.
        Last edited by CALUPA69; 07-06-2020, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Just confirmed CAL U will be open for in person classes beginning August 17 with the fall term ending at Thanksgiving. Can anyone confirm similar dates at other PASSHE branches?
          A number of VULCANS athletes in all fall sports, some veteran and others newbies, need to travel some distance. I'm worried that absent their respective sports they are not going to be highly motivated to show up in the MON VALLEY. Time will tell.

Comment

Just confirmed CAL U will be open for in person classes beginning August 17 with the fall term ending at Thanksgiving. Can anyone confirm similar dates at other PASSHE branches?
            A number of VULCANS athletes in all fall sports, some veteran and others newbies, need to travel some distance. I'm worried that absent their respective sports they are not going to be highly motivated to show up in the MON VALLEY. Time will tell.
            IUP is planning to open ... but, there's still a lot of time in between. Panic is setting in, too.

I'd be shocked if any kids are any of our campuses.

Comment

Possible VULCAN commit to the class of 2038....JACK JOSEPH STROM...10/16...8.7lbs..21 inches !!!

Comment

Per VC, the Whippen Brothers have both entered the transfer portal.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Not the first, won't be the last.

Comment

Whippen? Whippen good?

( question from d2 fan Devo)

Comment

Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Whippen? Whippen good?

( question from d2 fan Devo)
                      Whoa...old age flashback !!! Went to a Halloween party in Philly in '78 and a threesome came as Devo ! They didn't sing but the yellow slickers really nailed it .

Comment

Your lost Whippen brothers landed at Fairmont State.

Comment

Your lost Whippen brothers landed at Fairmont State.
                          Too bad they're not available for Wednesday's game vs the TOPPERS !!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X