Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC All-Rookie Team

Who makes the cut? In the East, Travis Elmore is Bloomsburg's best player with Mauras out of their lineup. ESU's Ryan Smith gets a vote too. Milletsville's Travis Faulkner has had an excellent season as well.
    Last edited by WarriorVoice; 02-23-2019, 08:39 AM.

Re: PSAC All-Rookie Team

For Edinboro, Daylon Harris and Tanner Kurt should be considered in the West.

Comment

Freshman of the Year is between the big from WCU and John Paul Krompka from UPJ.

Armoni Foster from IUP was in that race earlier but fell out.

There's a lot of good freshmen. The key is seeing that they become sophomores at the same school. Some will not. Transfers are out of control.

Comment

Freshman of the Year in the East will be either ESU Ryan Smith or Bloom's Travis Elmore.

Comment

Gannon's Victor Olawoye should also receive consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
            Freshman of the Year in the East will be either ESU Ryan Smith or Bloom's Travis Elmore.
            That's right ... Smith. Not sure why I was thinking he played for WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
              For Edinboro, Daylon Harris and Tanner Kurt should be considered in the West.
              You mean Turner Kurt? You don't even know your own players!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                I love road games. Can't wait to hear Yock-a-Bo Deeaz all day. Marko Kvev-i-ketchup. And, my favorite, William Brand-dige.

This is the same Cal crew that said IUP and Gannon had a brawl and many IUP players were suspended for the season. No kidding. They said that on live air. Today should be a fantastic broadcast.

Comment

COLLIN MACADAMS...CALU...36.8 MPG, started all 24 games, top shooting %, top rebounder, 3rd in scoring. By necessity, he was forced to show up and pretty much did so.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    I love road games. Can't wait to hear Yock-a-Bo Deeaz all day. Marko Kvev-i-ketchup. And, my favorite, William Brand-dige.

This is the same Cal crew that said IUP and Gannon had a brawl and many IUP players were suspended for the season. No kidding. They said that on live air. Today should be a fantastic broadcast.
                    That's funny. You guys do have some tough ones for the announcers to handle. But away team announcers regularly butcher even the not-so-hard ones. Like the Shepherd announcer who insisted on calling Meinie "Eric Minn-in-ger" (totally ignoring the ei combo in the name), and he also called Luke Dyer "Luke Dryer" all game as well. Those aren't even that hard. He'd have a stroke if he had to announce Willem's name if he couldn't even see that there wasn't an initial R in Luke Dyer's name.

What's worse is that WLU provides a set of game notes for every game with a pronunciation guide right on it. If these guys would take even 30 seconds to check, they could avoid the embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                      Thanks autocorrect Haha.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X