Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

After two tough loses to PSAC elite, VULCANS MBB dominated the PACIFIST SCOTS 93-67. PEGRAM led the way with 30 Pts, 8 Asts and 8 Rbds. SMITH 16 and COLLINS 15 added to the score while HOUSE had 12 Rbds. CAL U led in most categories including Rbds 57-43. Next week SHU and @CLAR. Nice wish if they can sweep the final four would be a 20 win season first since '07-'08.

Comment

SATURDAY 2/22 vs CLARION. 79-54 W
        PTS...HALL-21, ALEXANDER-16, PEGRAM-13, COLLINS-12
        RBD...HOUSE-13, ALEXANDER-6
        STLS... PEGRAM-2
        2PT FG...10-28 36%
        3PT FG...18-37 49%
        FT....5-9 56%
        RBD. MARGIN...44-43 +1
        TO MARGIN...13-12 -1
        RECORD AFTER 26 GAMES 18-8 versus 4 year average of 9-17.....Thank you, DANNY SANCOMB !!

Comment

TOTAL DISASTER.... LUKE HOUSE, BABATUNDE AJIKE and DEREK SMITH are entering the transfer portal. I've no idea why but a huge setback for the program and an indication that all is not well.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
            TOTAL DISASTER.... LUKE HOUSE, BABATUNDE AJIKE and DEREK SMITH are entering the transfer portal. I've no idea why but a huge setback for the program and an indication that all is not well.
            Wow

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Wow

WTF?
              WTF indeed! This is basically a reset to zero.

Comment

I know not that big of a deal but LIAM WHOLAVER is leaving too, I heard that is more for academic reasons he is looking at a school with an established statistics program. Rumor is also that TIM SMITH is considering leaving. Sancomb needed to talk to these kids throughout the year. Oh well, next year is only 6 months away.
                Last edited by IUP92USAF12; 03-20-2020, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X