Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mansfield was down 20+ and took Baby Shaq out. Now tied.

Comment

• Knights are going to survive and get out of Mansfield with a win.

Riddle me this: Mansfield made a furious comeback with Baby Shaq out ... from 20+ down and actually took the lead late. Then Mansfield's coach puts him back in ... wow. Gannon takes control the final 3 minutes. Yikes. He's going to punch himself when he watches this tape. He decided with the game on the line to go back to the slow lineup that got crushed in the first half. Unreal decision.

Mercyhurst is starting to lay one on Bloomsburg.

Comment

• think the diff was in 3pt shooting GU hot in 1st half cold in 2nd, MU opposite

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
          Why is that interesting? Johnson blows and Dodds is soft!
          Interesting that he just now made the change.

Comment

• Comment

• Has any Gannon fans heard anything about if Cyril is expected to play this season or medical redshirt? Last coach show Coach Jefferson said he wasn't near play ready. Theres always SID staff with him restricting answers, so that's probably all he can publicly say.

Comment

• Comment

• Coach Jefferson used another different lineup by re-inserting Johnson and making Webb 6th man. Honestly.. I liked it. Webb plays hard and is great, but he also can be reckless with sloppy TOs. Bringing him off the bench may help him settle and not feel like everything is on him.

I said it from the beginning Cisero should be starting. He's just too good to come off the bench. You want to hit teams hard and early and having him on the court enables that, alongside Tertsea and then Olawoye and Clancy. Clancy's past few big games are also going to benefit the inside game because no team is going to leave Clancy any space when hes within a few feet of the 3 point line.

No Dodds at all, even off bench. Hurt? Doghouse? I know he's a little soft, but definitely talented.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

Coach Jefferson used another different lineup by re-inserting Johnson and making Webb 6th man. Honestly.. I liked it. Webb plays hard and is great, but he also can be reckless with sloppy TOs. Bringing him off the bench may help him settle and not feel like everything is on him.

I said it from the beginning Cisero should be starting. He's just too good to come off the bench. You want to hit teams hard and early and having him on the court enables that, alongside Tertsea and then Olawoye and Clancy. Clancy's past few big games are also going to benefit the inside game because no team is going to leave Clancy any space when hes within a few feet of the 3 point line.

No Dodds at all, even off bench. Hurt? Doghouse? I know he's a little soft, but definitely talented.

Comment

• Outsiders' view: KJ is starting a different lineup nightly to prevent scouting. He may not have a great roster but he may be a real good coach.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Outsiders' view: KJ is starting a different lineup nightly to prevent scouting. He may not have a great roster but he may be a real good coach.

Comment

• Who knows. Could be he doesn't think his best players are who the message board thinks are his best players. You'd think after 10-11 games you'd have the rotation pretty set. It appears he's still tinkering a lot.

The trip to Johnstown could be a rough one. UPJ is very difficult to beat up there.

Comment

• Comment

• Valid discussion points. Keep in mind, too, Gannon was a terrible 11-18 last year. So, if he can finish .500 that would be quite a Year 1 turnaround.

I don't follow GU close enough to get a vibe on what the actual expectations were for this season. For the new coaches' sake, I hope they weren't too high. From what I've seen they could be a .500 team this season. And, that would be a big swing from a year ago. So far, they have the look of a team capable of staying in most games. They'll pull a couple upsets. Probably lose a couple they shouldn't.

And, as you said, these are a lot of Reilly recruits. This group doesn't exactly light up scoreboards.

I noticed, too, about Clancy. He seemed to sneak up on teams earlier this year but no longer. His production has taken a step down. He's young and a nice prospect.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X