Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

probably when the roster/player previews are released on Gannon's site.
    I heard from a GU fan yesterday he was pretty worked up over JR's firing and it's not coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I heard from a GU fan yesterday he was pretty worked up over JR's firing and it's not coming back.
      nah, it'll be back...

Comment

• Finally the site is back and I am back!

One odd thing about the GU schedule ... Gannon is traveling to St Bonaventure on December 14 in a game that does not appear to be an exhibition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
          Finally the site is back and I am back!

One odd thing about the GU schedule ... Gannon is traveling to St Bonaventure on December 14 in a game that does not appear to be an exhibition.
          There is a win column, a loss column and now Gannon will have to add a crawled up a died column.

Comment

Finally the site is back and I am back!

"Give us Reilly"...Gannon has added a regular season road game at St. Bonaventure's Reilly Center....

Touche, Gannon.

Comment

• Where is everyone? It's unusual for no posts with a five-day stretch. Everyone must be watching football.

Gannon hosted a meet-the-team event for the men's & women's programs. I didn't get to go. Heard that his year's men's team will be one of the biggest in recent years. Not sure how it will translate into wins. Was anyone there? Interested in thoughts.

I am also told that three women's players transferred after last season.

Comment

• Gannon has announced an exhibition versus the Indiana Hoosiers.

Comment

Where is everyone? It's unusual for no posts with a five-day stretch. Everyone must be watching football.

Gannon hosted a meet-the-team event for the men's & women's programs. I didn't get to go. Heard that his year's men's team will be one of the biggest in recent years. Not sure how it will translate into wins. Was anyone there? Interested in thoughts.

I am also told that three women's players transferred after last season.

It's really amazing more programs don't hold such events. I can never tell if some schools just take their fans for granted or if they just don't really have any. But, letting your fans interact with players and meet the coach, etc., is a tremendous way to get better community support.

My kids got to meet Cobo Diaz and you'd have thought they were meeting LeBron James.

He seems like he's doing some nice things up there. We'll see how it translates to the court. I think GU had just enough coming back this year that if he landed a good class ... they could be decent this season.

With such small roster sizes basketball (unlike football) can be flipped in one off-season.

Comment

Gannon has announced an exhibition versus the Indiana Hoosiers.
                    So Gannon is playing two games against Indiana (Pennsylvania) and an one exhibition against Indiana (Indiana).

Comment

So Gannon is playing two games against Indiana (Pennsylvania) and an one exhibition against Indiana (Indiana).
                      That's a cool trip. Assembley Hall will be a great experience. Game may not be fun but who cares.

Comment

• The men's roster has posted.

Comment

• Comment

• Some names missing from last year. Jovante Lee not a big suprise.. he wasted a year of eligibility on the bench last year. Eric Gonzalez, also not a big surprise.. he never played and they brought in a lot of height. Fernando Salsamiendi is surprising to me, though. I really thought he'd be back and play a big role this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
                              Some names missing from last year. Jovante Lee not a big suprise.. he wasted a year of eligibility on the bench last year. Eric Gonzalez, also not a big surprise.. he never played and they brought in a lot of height. Fernando Salsamiendi is surprising to me, though. I really thought he'd be back and play a big role this year.
                              I wouldn't sweat Salsamendi too much. He's a one-trick pony and brings nothing on defense except a poor attitude.

Comment

I wouldn't sweat Salsamendi too much. He's a one-trick pony and brings nothing on defense except a poor attitude.
                                Not sweating any of them, just was a surprise to not see his name.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X