Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

What are you, confused??? Daemen is missing players due to Covid but you're weeks behind the times here! Gannon got demolished by Hurst and now they are down to an average Salem team at the half. Do they not recognize the zone Salem is running?
    you said Daemen must have been missing players when someone posted that GU beat up on Daemen.. i simply said it was the same players they had 2 days prior when they were down by 25 points and cameback to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
      GU missing PG Olsen. Starting true FR Pickens at point, also Herster a true FR. a RFr in Armani, a Soph Clancy and Sr Dobbs.
      Not necessarily a strong experienced team.
      NO excuses
      Expect another MH blowout on Saturday
      still a L, but Olson definitely a difference maker... 20pts, 7asts, 1 TO in 30 mins in his re-debut. Also, Dodds is a Jr. only senior on team is Sean Colosimo, walk on.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        VC reporting Michael Tertsea is leaving the program.
        yeah, he hasn't been on the bench since game 1.

Comment

so is IUP actually playing a game at Gannon? GU lists it on schedule, but IUP schedule still lists no games stating PSAC canceled the season.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
            so is IUP actually playing a game at Gannon? GU lists it on schedule, but IUP schedule still lists no games stating PSAC canceled the season.
            Confirmed. Thursday and Saturday. Both at Hammermill.

IUP has been very odd with its lack of coverage.

Joe tweeted about the games so that's about as good as it gets.

Perhaps IUP is just viewing these as exhibitions so they aren't updating anything.

I know they just started practice last Monday (full squad).

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

still a L, but Olson definitely a difference maker... 20pts, 7asts, 1 TO in 30 mins in his re-debut. Also, Dodds is a Jr. only senior on team is Sean Colosimo, walk on.
              They were a much different (better) team with him. I thought they had a shot there to knock Mercyhurst off in the second half. IUP better be ready to play. Man for man they are fine ... I just question their conditioning level up against a team that's played for months. We'll see. I suspect IUP will look much better Saturday than Thursday. I think the rust will show some on Thursday.

Or, if they are in shape, they could have the advantage of really fresh legs, etc. It will be interesting.

Hey, if Gannon somehow wins both games that may put them in the Final 6 for the regional. Never know.

Comment

Watched some of Saturday's GU/Mercy game. That got a little testy there at the end. Herster is probably lucky he wasn't ejected. One of the downsides of these rematches so close together ... tempers start to go a bit. GU looked much more confident in the second half. A third meeting would have been fun.

Gannon had Mercyhurst flustered there in the second half. They saw something at halftime. It looked like it was going to be a run-away in the first half. GU got it down to 5 or so with a couple minutes to go.

I wish GU could get that video feed a little brighter. It seems so dark in there watching on the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                  Watched some of Saturday's GU/Mercy game. That got a little testy there at the end. Herster is probably lucky he wasn't ejected. One of the downsides of these rematches so close together ... tempers start to go a bit. GU looked much more confident in the second half. A third meeting would have been fun.

Gannon had Mercyhurst flustered there in the second half. They saw something at halftime. It looked like it was going to be a run-away in the first half. GU got it down to 5 or so with a couple minutes to go.

I wish GU could get that video feed a little brighter. It seems so dark in there watching on the computer.
                  If you have a firestick, download the PSAC app onto it and the picture is far better that way.

Comment

I have ROKU similar to firestick.
                    In addition to the PSAC Channel I also have set-up 15 other d2 sports channels from other leagues. When I tune into specific schools I can search back in some cases to 2019 football games. The other day I watched Hillsdale & Concord FB game from Oct 2019.
                    Also no problem with lighting.
                    Sometimes the camera operator snoozes on the job & is slow to pick up action.

Comment

Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
                      I have ROKU similar to firestick.
                      In addition to the PSAC Channel I also have set-up 15 other d2 sports channels from other leagues. When I tune into specific schools I can search back in some cases to 2019 football games. The other day I watched Hillsdale & Concord FB game from Oct 2019.
                      Also no problem with lighting.
                      Sometimes the camera operator snoozes on the job & is slow to pick up action.
                      Yeah Clarion is famous for that .... they leave the camera at one end of the court for long stretches. Drives me nuts.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X