6. Malone

If WLU loses today:
    1. Mercyhurst
    2. WLU
    3. UC
    4. Hillsdale
    5. Fairmont*
    6. Malone

*With the caveat that the committee might flip Hillsdale and FSU to avoid a second straight FSU/WLU matchup.
    Not sure about this, but I was assuming that seed 3 plays seed 6 and seed 4 plays seed 5. #1 and 2 get byes. Is that correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Not sure about this, but I was assuming that seed 3 plays seed 6 and seed 4 plays seed 5. #1 and 2 get byes. Is that correct?
      Now that you say that, I think you're right. I forgot about the byes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post
        My entirely uninformed and admittedly wild guesses:

If WLU wins today:
        1. WLU
        2. Mercyhurst
        3. UC
        4. Hillsdale
        5. Fairmont
        6. Malone

If WLU loses today:
        1. Mercyhurst
        2. WLU
        3. UC
        4. Hillsdale
        5. Fairmont*
        6. Malone

*With the caveat that the committee might flip Hillsdale and FSU to avoid a second straight FSU/WLU matchup.
        So Hurst which has played two 500+ teams all season, played the minimum number of qualifying games and hasn't played in over a week somehow has the juice to move from four to one??

Comment

• West Liberty getting worked over early!

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

So Hurst which has played two 500+ teams all season, played the minimum number of qualifying games and hasn't played in over a week somehow has the juice to move from four to one??

Comment

• My team is playing today...unlike Hurst which in on a week plus vacation. Your team is not even playing this year so shut your trap!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

My team is playing today...unlike Hurst which in on a week plus vacation. Your team is not even playing this year so shut your trap!!
                Hey clown show, your sorry team took another loss and should be eliminated! By the way, Mercyhurst isn't playing because their games against Clarion were canceled because Clarion has Covid issues!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Hey clown show, your sorry team took another loss and should be eliminated! By the way, Mercyhurst isn't playing because their games against Clarion were canceled because Clarion has Covid issues!
                  Clarion? Bahahahahahahaha!!!! They could have replaced Clarion on the schedule with Bluefield State and I would imagine Joe and IUP probably could have been convinced to play them, but nope...Hurst chose to protect it's presious "undefeated" season by stopping games after meeting the minimum required number of games.

One thing for sure, IUP will be sitting at home watching the NCAA Tourney on YouTube! I've got an idea, maybe Joe can schedule "exebition" games against Bluefield State??

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X