Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gannon Blog

Well, it looks like The Jim Roddy Gannon cheerleader page is now private. The Gannon faithful must not have able to take the criticism of their Athletic Department and choices of coaches. No shock that the "soft" mentality rolls through out. Can't wait for the next match up!!!

Re: Gannon Blog

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Well, it looks like The Jim Roddy Gannon cheerleader page is now private. The Gannon faithful must not have able to take the criticism of their Athletic Department and choices of coaches. No shock that the "soft" mentality rolls through out. Can't wait for the next match up!!!
    The site is down for all due to maintenance.

The blog is not affiliated with the university nor the athletic department.

Comment

Comment

Not sure if its necessarily how much maintenance it needs compared to Jim finding the time in his schedule to do said maintenance. Even if it's only an hour, that's an hour of time he needs from his schedule. Probably easier to restrict access from all than to tethering it between active and inactive until he finishes what he needs to do.

Comment

He does run that site for free -- and on his own dime. I've read it for years and, honestly, wouldn't blame him for blocking some of the members. LOL.

I wish IUP had a similar site.

Comment

Haven't posted there in years (maybe 6) but would give it a gander periodically.
            Now I too am locked out. Used it mainly for chit chat with my Erie staff.

Comment

Amazing how thin skinned some people are. Blogs and message boards are used for opinions. A lot of the people on that blog didn't like it if you didn't agree with their 1980's mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
                Haven't posted there in years (maybe 6) but would give it a gander periodically.
                Now I too am locked out. Used it mainly for chit chat with my Erie staff.
                Again. Nobody is "locked out" as if certain people are excluded from posting. Nobody can post. It's just the way to close the site for the maintenance to be completed. Then it will be reopened.

Regardless, you can post here if anyone wants to voice GU basketball opinions. I like the GU site and I also enjoy posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
                  Again. Nobody is "locked out" as if certain people are excluded from posting. Nobody can post. It's just the way to close the site for the maintenance to be completed. Then it will be reopened.

Regardless, you can post here if anyone wants to voice GU basketball opinions. I like the GU site and I also enjoy posting here.
                  It takes two weeks or more maintenance? Highly doubtful!

Comment

You can always go to the Mercyhurst blog. Or the Shippensburg blog. Or the Millersville blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
                      You can always go to the Mercyhurst blog. Or the Shippensburg blog. Or the Millersville blog.
                      Truth hurts!

Comment

i doubt it's "weeks" worth of maintenance, but could take that much of Jim's schedule... busy man. I am wondering if he's not "cleaning up" the site which would take some time to sift through and delete items (blogger can be difficult on the admin side sometimes... not always as smooth as the user end).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X