Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Bonner to Baylor

What a move for him. Incredible to jump from D2 to the defending D1 national champions.

Comment

He is.

Comment

But is Baylor a kind of place where you can really have any kind of success on the hardwood?

Comment

Flabbergasted. It will be interesting to see if he gets significant playing time. Talented d2 player, but is he physically strong enough and can he defend big12 guards? Guess that is why I am not making $4M a year coaching. :-)

Comment

Read the press release. I was puzzled by the phrase "financial aid contract" , rather than schokarship. What is the difference, if any?

Comment

Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post
              Read the press release. I was puzzled by the phrase "financial aid contract" , rather than schokarship. What is the difference, if any?

When a team is maxed out in D1 ... that's a creative term for giving a full ride outside of the (13) max limit.

Ever notice when watching a D1 game they all seem to have endless benches?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

When a team is maxed out in D1 ... that's a creative term for giving a full ride outside of the (13) max limit.

Ever notice when watching a D1 game they all seem to have endless benches?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X