Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Mazzulla to resign at Fairmont State

The first post-Mazzulla departure has surfaced ... R.J. Sunahara has left the program. He was one of their better freshmen from a year ago.

Comment

Former FSU player Sunahara headed to play for the biblical one at Nova Southeastern.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Former FSU player Sunahara headed to play for the biblical one at Nova Southeastern.
        Great news for nova! Awesome player who is playing well against MEN who play in Europe in Cleveland Akron pro league. Legit d1 high d2 player. Perfect place to get ready for a non nba pro career. Odds of crutch going to the finals just improved considerably. Glad he did not land in mec against u west lib!

Comment

Fairmont roster is posted.

Comment

Fairmont roster is posted.
            Only 9 players and no seniors.
            It seems to be missing all of the incoming freshmen class of 2019, as listed below - Was it just an oversight?
            Michael Bikelja - signed LOI in Nov - now rumored to be going to ISA prep school
            Zion Kolodynski-Darby(VC)
            Saliou Diop(VC)
            A.J. Garrett(VC)

Comment

Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post
              Only 9 players and no seniors.
              It seems to be missing all of the incoming freshmen class of 2019, as listed below - Was it just an oversight?
              Michael Bikelja - signed LOI in Nov - now rumored to be going to ISA prep school
              Zion Kolodynski-Darby(VC)
              Saliou Diop(VC)
              A.J. Garrett(VC)
              If Mazulla had four signed I'd be surprised if two are still in mix. Coaching changes usually result in players asking for release, etc.

Plus they may not fit the new guys system.

He'll have a much easier time recruiting at FSU. I expect him to do very well there relatively quickly.

Comment

If Mazulla had four signed I'd be surprised if two are still in mix. Coaching changes usually result in players asking for release, etc.

Plus they may not fit the new guys system.

He'll have a much easier time recruiting at FSU. I expect him to do very well there relatively quickly.
                Be interesting to see how he does.
                Probably more money for scholarships. Better facilities. But will parochial connection be retained? Do players like him?
                I was really puzzled by some of his coaching strategies.
                For example In first game against west liberty, He was letting vorhees bring ball up court against wlu intense pressure. Wore vorhees out.

Comment

Off the subject thread here but Greg Zimmerman has retired at AB.

He had a good run down there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X