Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Tom best pray Courtney Alexander is back soon. They got hammered tonight. They made it look closer than it was at the end.

The offense isn't pretty. There's no outside threat. Courtney is such a sniper it opens the whole floor. They look a little lost without her.

They may not beat SH with her, but it will surely help.
    Yes, Alexander is much needed!

D'Anna can't finish around the rim. Atrocious, she had many looks and just can't put the ball in the hoop.

Cerro... what the heck is she doing? SOFT!!! Also, how the heck does she not get a shot off just before half. 9 seconds to get the ball up the floor, dribbles coast to coast and runs out of time with not even a shot attempt! She's also weak... looks like she's throwing a medicine ball at the hoop when she shoots a three.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Yes, Alexander is much needed!

D'Anna can't finish around the rim. Atrocious, she had many looks and just can't put the ball in the hoop.

Cerro... what the heck is she doing? SOFT!!! Also, how the heck does she not get a shot off just before half. 9 seconds to get the ball up the floor, dribbles coast to coast and runs out of time with not even a shot attempt! She's also weak... looks like she's throwing a medicine ball at the hoop when she shoots a three.

I don't get what has happened to Mikayla Lovelace. She was a very coveted recruit years ago but rarely plays. Last night she got 2 minutes.

IUP committed 20 turnovers last night - probably more than half self-inflicted.

Justina Mascaro was shutout in the second half and got only (3) shot attempts. That it isn't going to work.

Seton Hill played with fire. Tom's team did not. The girl from right beside Indiana (that IUP didn't recruit), Rena Enterline (Blairsville High), smoked them from outside last night.

They just look discombobulated without Courtney. No other way to say it. It's a shame because they were really starting to roll there. Now they are 0-2 since her injury.

Luckily they get a 3-12 Clarion on Saturday.

On the positive, I actually thought their mid-year addition, Grace Mangapora, looked like one of the the best players on the floor for IUP last night. Get her more minutes.

Comment

• Tom down to UPJ in 4th Quarter. They just look lost on both ends.

This is a 6-10 UPJ team, too.

Comment

• Tom's season has imploded.

IUP falls to UPJ.

No rebounding. No defense. No outside shooting.

1-3 since Courtney went down.

Edinboro will probably be another loss Wednesday.

I wonder how long it's been since IUP lost to a team with a sub .500 record?

Comment

• If Tom wants to stay in the West race -- even remotely -- he better find a way to win tonight.

Best case, they are looking at 2-3 more games without Courtney Alexander.

I'd say they are a home dog tonight and a road dog Monday at California. Saturday will be a toss-up with Mercyhurst.

Comment

If Tom wants to stay in the West race -- even remotely -- he better find a way to win tonight.

Best case, they are looking at 2-3 more games without Courtney Alexander.

I'd say they are a home dog tonight and a road dog Monday at California. Saturday will be a toss-up with Mercyhurst.

Comment

• I'll take the Boro ladies -6.5

But, I also want the Boro men +23.5

What say you ?

I'd say the wager is a beer each at the KCAC but that's getting pretty high-stakes.

Comment

I'll take the Boro ladies -6.5

But, I also want the Boro men +23.5

What say you ?

I'd say the wager is a beer each at the KCAC but that's getting pretty high-stakes.
                  Book it!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Book it!
                    It's a wash. Carry it to Saturday.

p.s. I think Joe is still down there jacking up treys. Tony and Jack are in zone.

Comment

• Tom is barely up in the 4th at Lock Haven.

Their season is not looking good.

Comment

Tom is barely up in the 4th at Lock Haven.

Their season is not looking good.
                        The Shippensburg women's team, which has been missing 2,000-point scorer Aerial Jones since the second game has been positively schizophrenic and must be driving coach Christy Trn absolutely nuts. In a recent stretch they have beaten Bloomsburg, third in the East, and top West team Seton Hill, while losing decisively to Millersville and East Stroudsburg, the two worst teams in the East.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

The Shippensburg women's team, which has been missing 2,000-point scorer Aerial Jones since the second game has been positively schizophrenic and must be driving coach Christy Trn absolutely nuts. In a recent stretch they have beaten Bloomsburg, third in the East, and top West team Seton Hill, while losing decisively to Millersville and East Stroudsburg, the two worst teams in the East.
                          IUP made a starting lineup change last night. The also got Courtney Alexander back. She shot 0-9 last night but that was the work the kinks out game. They played around .500 without her. They are much different with her at full speed.

This isn't one of Tom's better teams (by any stretch). But, if healthy they could at least be a tough out down the road. The expectations beyond that aren't very high.

Comment

• The PSAC scoreboard has the IUP score backward. IUP won the game.

Seton Hill won at the Hammermill today in the big women's game.

Comment

• Tom's lost it.

How in the freaking world do you lose that game?

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-10-2022, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Tom's lost it.

How in the freaking world do you lose that game?

No killers on that team. Including the coach. I think they're more worried about taking pictures on Twitter than winning games.
                                This rivalry is strange. In the last 10 years CAL is 15-10 and has only failed to win at least one game in '12-13. But post season VULCANS WBB cannot get past the C HAWKS. FOUR STAIGHT LOSES '16/17-'19/20. All in all, I'd take the post season wins over regular season any day of the week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X