Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game, great season !! Danny Sancomb has taken a huge step toward returning VULCANS MBB back to a much better place. Many thanks to Brent Pegram and Preston Boswell who joined their mentor and got the team a lot closer to glory than we could have imagined. Hopefully the heart of this team, Phil Alston, will hang around to finish what he's begun, but in any event he is a wonderful player and as a fan I can only wish him the best on whichever path he chooses. Despite the result, I'm oddly at peace with what I think the future holds.

Comment

• Gotta love Danny Sancomb. Even in his post-game interview tonight he takes a shot at West Liberty.

Said it was nice to get Boswell back after he went to 'the dark side'.

Gotta admit that is hilarious.

Comment

• I'd give special props to Brent Pegram. He chose to follow Danny to Cal when that program was in a dark place. Three years later they were within 90 seconds of a regional title.

I know the IUP faithful went after him a lot over the years, but he is an incredible player -- and brought the program all the way back.

I'm glad IUP never has to play him again. One heck of a career.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          I'd give special props to Brent Pegram. He chose to follow Danny to Cal when that program was in a dark place. Three years later they were within 90 seconds of a regional title.

I know the IUP faithful went after him a lot over the years, but he is an incredible player -- and brought the program all the way back.

Don't have any indication AC Steve Bridgeman is leaving any time soon, but don't be surprised if Pegram or Boswell end up in the chair next to DS in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            I'd give special props to Brent Pegram. He chose to follow Danny to Cal when that program was in a dark place. Three years later they were within 90 seconds of a regional title.

I still say Alston is the reason for their success this year. He was the center piece.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X