Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GU B-ball

Gannon men have 8 newcomers this yr. 2 of note are GR xfr from D1 UNF. Alonde Legrand not great stats here but....
    the other is a 7 footer Ali Ragab FR out of Halifax Canada.

On the ladies side all of last yrs team is returning. Room for only 1 addition & she is Jazmin Tamas, a 6'2 FR out of
    n7&g5*& (hell I can't even say it), HUNGARY. I am told solid built & can take over post when Tori Obenrader grads out.

Gannon ladies are going to be very good. They have a shot to be one of the all-time greats if they can avoid turnovers. They had a ton in a scrimmage that I saw.

Gannon men are going to be very interesting. I was at the Pitt game, but it's hard to get a feel against that kind of competition. Last year was hard to get a read because most of the competition was dreadful - scraping the bottom of the barrel, save Mercyhurst, who dominated us.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
      Gannon ladies are going to be very good. They have a shot to be one of the all-time greats if they can avoid turnovers. They had a ton in a scrimmage that I saw.

Gannon men are going to be very interesting. I was at the Pitt game, but it's hard to get a feel against that kind of competition. Last year was hard to get a read because most of the competition was dreadful - scraping the bottom of the barrel, save Mercyhurst, who dominated us.
      Pitt is awful. Keep that in mind.

Pitt wouldn't win the the PSAC West this year.

Comment

Gannon ladies looked strong in a 74-52 win over a half-decent Bluefield State team (who has no assistant coach btw). Gannon super-strong underneath - Sam Pirosko 28 points in 3 quarters before sitting most of the fourth. Shot just 4-18 on threes.

Comment

GU Ladies move to 2-0 after comeback win over Lake Erie by 12. 70-58
          LE has a solid team this yr.

GU Men over Saginaw Valley 90-80

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X