Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be an all Mountain East Conference Final in the women's Atlantic Region.

Glenville State will face the University of Charleston in a rematch of the tremendous MEC tournament final.

I am interested to see what WV State does tomorrow. This State team is stacked with talent. Regardless of this and that, they still beat West Liberty today. I have always liked the style of play of the WVIAC and MEC schools. I don't care what any one says. This Millersville/Mercyhurst game is like watching a game from the 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
      It will be an all Mountain East Conference Final in the women's Atlantic Region.

Glenville State will face the University of Charleston in a rematch of the tremendous MEC tournament final.

I am interested to see what WV State does tomorrow. This State team is stacked with talent. Regardless of this and that, they still beat West Liberty today. I have always liked the style of play of the WVIAC and MEC schools. I don't care what any one says. This Millersville/Mercyhurst game is like watching a game from the 70s.
      This game is awful to watch but Mercyhurst is incredibly difficult to play against. They clobbered WL two years ago running this same match-up zone. Different leagues ... different styles. Nobody is running up and down on the Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
        Charleston women defeat Kutztown 78-68

Glenville State women defeat Lincoln 88-61.
        Mountain East showed who was the best in the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post

Mountain East showed who was the best in the ladies.
          Cal throwing an uppercut helped today.

That was 19 ppg suspended today.

Comment

Glenville is absolutely taking apart Charleston.....62 to 33 with about 5 to go in the 3rd quarter.

I did not expect this type of game.

Comment

How did the Glenville women--who were #1 in the country all season long--earn a #3 seed in the Elite 8? They have 1 loss (which they avenged with a vengeance last night).

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub View Post
                How did the Glenville women--who were #1 in the country all season long--earn a #3 seed in the Elite 8? They have 1 loss (which they avenged with a vengeance last night).
                It looks to me like SOS was the deciding factor for the top three.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

It looks to me like SOS was the deciding factor for the top three.
                  Funny how every season it seems that the NCAA uses a different criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Funny how every season it seems that the NCAA uses a different criteria.

Comment

• Not crying, just making an observation. One year we read that it "appears" that the NCAA favored the PI rating, next year it's RPI, then it's SOS. What's the NCAA going to favor next year???

Comment

• Glenville State leads West Texas A&M at half 69-24. I mean we are talking about the 3 vs 6 game in the Elite 8 here.

Comment

• BTW, that court is atrocious for a NCAA championship level game. There are 4 three-point arcs on that court. It is a terrible look IMO.

Comment

• Comment

• 103-56 Final. Nobody for Glenville State played over 19 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
                                Glenville State leads West Texas A&M at half 69-24. I mean we are talking about the 3 vs 6 game in the Elite 8 here.
                                That is mind-boggling. WTAM was a 1 seed in their region. Are those games archived? I want to watch the first half!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X