Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
    ESU has no players in the portal...Seems like there's a high level of player satisfaction there...
    With the transfer losses at West Chester and graduation losses at Millersville, I'd expect ESU to be the preseason favorite in the East for the coming season. Ship lost no players to transfer and will have a strong frontcourt returning, but they'll have to find adequate solutions to replace Biss and Hardy at guard if they're going to compete with the Warriors.

Comment

• Samec ... WCU to Kutztown

Comment

• Matt Dade (formerly of West Chester) has transferred to Millersville.

Justice Smith (formerly of Mansfield) has transferred to ETSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

With the transfer losses at West Chester and graduation losses at Millersville, I'd expect ESU to be the preseason favorite in the East for the coming season. Ship lost no players to transfer and will have a strong frontcourt returning, but they'll have to find adequate solutions to replace Biss and Hardy at guard if they're going to compete with the Warriors.
          Any insight in if they have replacements already on campus?

Comment

• Gannon picks up YSU transfer Michael Lucarotti. He played ball at Prep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
              Gannon picks up YSU transfer Michael Lucarotti. He played ball at Prep.
              Never played a minute at YSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Never played a minute at YSU.
                But he can always say he "went D1" at barbecues later in life . . . and that's seemingly all that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

But he can always say he "went D1" at barbecues later in life . . . and that's seemingly all that matters.
                  He'll be welcomed with open arms at the KCAC this winter. Guests are treated well here.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Any insight in if they have replacements already on campus?
                    I know Ship has picked up a transfer from Kutztown (haven't really checked which guy). They will have a couple of highly rated recruits coming in with Trey Martin of Boiling Springs and recent pickup Markus Frank of Quaker Valley, both of whom have appeared on most lists of Pa. 4A first-team all-state players this year. Of course they'll be freshmen so no telling whether they can step right in and play, but they look promising. Of the returnees, Michael Dunn got some minutes last season and showed some potential. I'm sure he'll be asked to step it up. Satchel Ball, a freshman last year, and Geoff Helm, an RS last year, both have decent length and showed some promise, but played limited minutes. Injuries delayed Helm's progress. Doubtful anyone can step right in and replace a guy such as Biss, but Ship will have good talent in the frontcourt and will have the potential to compete in the East if they can get reasonably competent guard play.

Comment

I know Ship has picked up a transfer from Kutztown (haven't really checked which guy). They will have a couple of highly rated recruits coming in with Trey Martin of Boiling Springs and recent pickup Markus Frank of Quaker Valley, both of whom have appeared on most lists of Pa. 4A first-team all-state players this year. Of course they'll be freshmen so no telling whether they can step right in and play, but they look promising. Of the returnees, Michael Dunn got some minutes last season and showed some potential. I'm sure he'll be asked to step it up. Satchel Ball, a freshman last year, and Geoff Helm, an RS last year, both have decent length and showed some promise, but played limited minutes. Injuries delayed Helm's progress. Doubtful anyone can step right in and replace a guy such as Biss, but Ship will have good talent in the frontcourt and will have the potential to compete in the East if they can get reasonably competent guard play.
                      Well, if it's Moe's Williams (and he can actually stay healthy) you'll be in business.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Well, if it's Moe's Williams (and he can actually stay healthy) you'll be in business.
                        I do know it's a guard, not Moe.

Comment

I do know it's a guard, not Moe.
                          I haven't seen that Moe has landed anywhere yet. He's a monster when healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I haven't seen that Moe has landed anywhere yet. He's a monster when healthy.
                            It'll be interesting to see where he ends up.

Comment

• Who are the big names from the PSAC still unsigned?

Cyrie Coates / formerly of Edinboro

Moe Williams / formerly of Kutztown

Lance-Amir Paul / formerly of Gannon

Any other impact guys left?

Comment

• Kameron King (Edinboro) has entered the Portal.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X