Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Kameron King (Edinboro) has entered the Portal.
    He's a grad transfer according to a source in McComb. Wasn't a big contributor so not as big of a deal as Coates.

Mansfield's Jaz Farrell signed with West Florida. That's quite an upgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

He's a grad transfer according to a source in McComb. Wasn't a big contributor so not as big of a deal as Coates.

Mansfield's Jaz Farrell signed with West Florida. That's quite an upgrade.
      He's from Florida ... makes you wonder how in the world he ended up at Mansfield.

The other PSAC impact player still floating out there is Connor Ferrell (previously of Clarion). I have yet to see that he's signed anywhere.

Comment

• Former Gannon guard Lance-Amir Paul has signed with Nicholls State.

Comment

Former Gannon guard Lance-Amir Paul has signed with Nicholls State.
          The COLONELS won't be Generals any time soon but they did make it to the NIT last year (L-58-68 SMU) finishing a nice 21-12 season. They played well against WISC 68-71L and PURDUE 90-104 L but aren't competitive at that level yet. Hopefully it will provide LAP with the visibility to catch some pro scout's eyes.

Comment

• Naim Miller, 6-4 200, G from Mount St Marys transfers to Edinboro. Originally from Pittsburgh - played at Allderdice.

Comment

• Cyril Ogbuagu, 6-6 PF, transfers from Gannon (wasn't on the roster this year?

Comment

• Edinboro starter Cyrie Coates lands with KR at Point Park. He'll mop up in NAIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  Edinboro starter Cyrie Coates lands with KR at Point Park. He'll mop up in NAIA.
                  He'll get 30 ppg

Very odd landing

How is that the best offer he got?

Comment

He'll get 30 ppg

Very odd landing

How is that the best offer he got?
                    He likes "dahntahn" !?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

He likes "dahntahn" !?!?
                      Perhaps. Who knows. We don't see behind the scenes.

Basketball-wise, every school in the PSAC should have went after him ... 6'6" physical scoring guard.

Perhaps more to the story. Huge loss for Edinboro nonetheless.

Comment

• KR is going to boom at Point Park.

Like him or not, he's one heck of a basketball coach.

No coach did more with the amount of money that he had at SRU -- where MBB is the red-headed stepchild. Sure, he lived on 3rd and 4th chancers, but, he made it work. He had some really good teams at SRU.

In fact, I'd bet he may have the most career wins against Lombardi. Gary Manchel has beat Joe on some big stages, but, overall, IUP has owned him. There was a stretch that Joe was just 5-5 inside Morrow Field House. Rukavina has beat Joe twice, but Joe had a star out each time.

Granted, KR never won in Indiana. Slippery Rock hasn't won at IUP since 1991. But, he sure was close several times. He blew the 2014 game with his late technical. The crowd won that game.

Like I said earlier today, my guess is Gannon and Clarion are the next two open jobs. They'd be crazy not to hire him. I know he was Enemy No. 1 to Gannon for a long time. But, times change.

As a fan, there's no more entertaining visiting coach. Danny Sancomb is a cry-baby (good coach) but KR's theatrics are second to none. I said for years, the KCAC may get big gates, but they are generally quiet crowds. KR would get that place roaring. Villains are good for business.

With that beautiful, renovated facility ... Clarion is a sleeping giant with the right coach.

Comment

KR is going to boom at Point Park.

Like him or not, he's one heck of a basketball coach.

No coach did more with the amount of money that he had at SRU -- where MBB is the red-headed stepchild. Sure, he lived on 3rd and 4th chancers, but, he made it work. He had some really good teams at SRU.

In fact, I'd bet he may have the most career wins against Lombardi. Gary Manchel has beat Joe on some big stages, but, overall, IUP has owned him. There was a stretch that Joe was just 5-5 inside Morrow Field House. Rukavina has beat Joe twice, but Joe had a star out each time.

Granted, KR never won in Indiana. Slippery Rock hasn't won at IUP since 1991. But, he sure was close several times. He blew the 2014 game with his late technical. The crowd won that game.

Like I said earlier today, my guess is Gannon and Clarion are the next two open jobs. They'd be crazy not to hire him. I know he was Enemy No. 1 to Gannon for a long time. But, times change.

As a fan, there's no more entertaining visiting coach. Danny Sancomb is a cry-baby (good coach) but KR's theatrics are second to none. I said for years, the KCAC may get big gates, but they are generally quiet crowds. KR would get that place roaring. Villains are good for business.

With that beautiful, renovated facility ... Clarion is a sleeping giant with the right coach.
                          Clarion would need a coach that could bring in revenue on top of being a good coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Clarion would need a coach that could bring in revenue on top of being a good coach.
                            He's currently coaching on Boulevard of the Allies

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X