Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First JESS STROM SHOW of the season basically review of five games to date. Disappointing that not a word was said about the status of Dejah Terrell.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcURxO...ature=youtu.be

Comment

I just witnessed two horrific nights of CalU women’s basketball.
      OMG

Comment

As I've said previously this is a good but not above average team. I will now retract that and describe the '22-'23 VULCANS WBB team as barely average not good. All the hard work that the coaching staff and players put in will not overcome the fact that the talent, as a group, simply isn't there. It makes me sad for all involved but that's sports for you.
        If I don't pop up this MB much as the season progresses, it won't be because I'm not hoping and praying for a correction. There simply isn't much to say that would explain the results.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
          As I've said previously this is a good but not above average team. I will now retract that and describe the '22-'23 VULCANS WBB team as barely average not good. All the hard work that the coaching staff and players put in will not overcome the fact that the talent, as a group, simply isn't there. It makes me sad for all involved but that's sports for you.
          If I don't pop up this MB much as the season progresses, it won't be because I'm not hoping and praying for a correction. There simply isn't much to say that would explain the results.
          Unfortunately, I agree

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X