• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for coming out UPJ

Comment

WSSU winning the bands in a route

Comment

If IUP isn't careful here, they may win more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
          If IUP isn't careful here, they may win more than that.
          Wow. Nice last play, IUP is really living on the edge. Their last three wins are by a total of six points. They'd better bring along more scoring if they run into West Liberty. Quite a defensive game.

Comment

Well, the Hawks did what they needed to do. Good to see the PSAC moving on.

My buddy Eric Thomas has been doing all the streamcasts today except for the IUP game. He says any PSAC fan who hasn't been to Kovalchick should do themselves a favor and get there next year. There's no atmosphere in the PSAC that even approaches it.

Comment

I don’t know how much longer they can survive shooting like this, but they find a way. Kinda rooting for Fairmont. My nerves need a break from these ugly slogs.

Comment

Man we had a chance. That ended up a lot better than I thought going into it.

Hopefully our coach doesn't get pulled away by some MEAC or SWAC offer and will continue to build WSSU into a regional threat.

Comment

Heck of a battle from a really game Ram squad. Hats off to the Rams.

Sulaiman continues to be a match-up nightmare for any team IUP faces. (And maybe Joe is finally realizing that it pays to run plays for that kid.)

Several #1 seeds have already fallen today, so congrats to IUP for avoiding that illustrious company.

(Also been a good day for #6 seeds--ESU notwithstanding).

Comment

We comin for ya IUPPPPPPPP

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
                      Worry about tomorrow first
                      You aren't playing NCAA charity again tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
                        I’d be careful with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Worry about tomorrow first
                          You aren't playing NCAA charity again tomorrow.
                          I'm very worried about Mercyhurst. (Not sure what Layton is talking about. Maybe he had a few too many in the Hilton bar.)

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                            Well, the Hawks did what they needed to do. Good to see the PSAC moving on.

My buddy Eric Thomas has been doing all the streamcasts today except for the IUP game. He says any PSAC fan who hasn't been to Kovalchick should do themselves a favor and get there next year. There's no atmosphere in the PSAC that even approaches it.
                            I called it the best facility in the PSAC hands down back in January. Great place to call a game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

I'm very worried about Mercyhurst. (Not sure what Layton is talking about. Maybe he had a few too many in the Hilton bar.)
                              I'll be shocked if IUP survives tomorrow. Offense stinks

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                                I don’t know how much longer they can survive shooting like this, but they find a way. Kinda rooting for Fairmont. My nerves need a break from these ugly slogs.
                                They could have busted that out to 10+ so many times today. They have to make a freaking shot. This may be the worst shooting 31-1 team in history. My goodness.

They are winning because they suffocate people.

But then they let them keep breathing.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X