• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These high school broadcasts are brutal

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
      These high school broadcasts are brutal
      Just impossible to listen to. Talk about PSAC homers! I can only imagine what it will be like for the IUP game!

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Just impossible to listen to. Talk about PSAC homers! I can only imagine what it will be like for the IUP game!
        They are IUP students who likely don’t know much else outside of the schools they regularly see, and by all accounts, they get little to no feedback within their department. I’m not defending them or saying they are “great,” but for people to compare to professional quality broadcast isn’t really fair to them.

IUP posters have discussed this at length.

Comment

• Hope IUP is taking notes. It’s not against the rules to make shots against a good defensive team.

Comment

• Pee Wee has given me a headache

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

They are IUP students who likely don’t know much else outside of the schools they regularly see, and by all accounts, they get little to no feedback within their department. I’m not defending them or saying they are “great,” but for people to compare to professional quality broadcast isn’t really fair to them.

IUP posters have discussed this at length.
              Yeah, instead of being glad we can get a video of a Division II college game, which would not have been possible a few years ago, let's pile on a couple of amateur college broadcasters. The Interweb certainly doesn't bring out the best in people.

Comment

• WLU is just playing great situational basketball...Ball goes to the floor, two Toppers fight for it and three spot up beyond the 3 line. We win the floor fight, and two quick passes later, drain the three. You can almost see them thinking!

It's starting to get a little chippy under 4 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                  WLU is just playing great situational basketball...Ball goes to the floor, two Toppers fight for it and three spot up beyond the 3 line. We win the floor fight, and two quick passes later, drain the three. You can almost see them thinking!

It's starting to get a little chippy under 4 minutes.
                  They are playing very well to this point.

Comment

• Thanks for coming out Mercyhurst. See you Tuesday Chicken Hawks

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
                      Thanks for coming out Mercyhurst. See you Tuesday Chicken Hawks
                      Chicken Hawks or the Tabby Cats...Either way, see you Tuesday!

Comment

• 30-27 IUP at the half.

Comment

• I stopped watching this game ten minutes ago and Union still hasn’t scored

Comment

• I guess shutting a team out for 13 minutes is one way to overcome the shooting issues. Nice to win comfortably for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Yeah, instead of being glad we can get a video of a Division II college game, which would not have been possible a few years ago, let's pile on a couple of amateur college broadcasters. The Interweb certainly doesn't bring out the best in people.
                              Hear hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPHawks24 View Post
                                West Liberty should win this game, but they are the biggest group of floppers I have ever seen
                                When WLU plays a PSAC team it's a little bit like trying to drive a sports car on a muddy dirt road. You're bound to spin out some of the time. LOL

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X