• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

They have 3 losses… they can be beat!
    Just not by the PSAC!

Comment

• I know they gave IUP a tussle, but I did not come away from that game thinking New Haven was Elite 8 material. I’d suspect they’ll be Nova’s sacrificial lamb at the 8 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
        I know they gave IUP a tussle, but I did not come away from that game thinking New Haven was Elite 8 material. I’d suspect they’ll be Nova’s sacrificial lamb at the 8 seed.
        Although a couple of 6's might get through as well (both leading right now). So it's possible New Haven could be the 6 or 7 in the Elite 8. It's a weird year in the tourney.

And if the WTAMU score holds (with them down to Black Hills right now), only ONE #1 seed will be through. That's crazy to think at the D2 level where home court is in play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Although a couple of 6's might get through as well (both leading right now). So it's possible New Haven could be the 6 or 7 in the Elite 8. It's a weird year in the tourney.

And if the WTAMU score holds (with them down to Black Hills right now), only ONE #1 seed will be through. That's crazy to think at the D2 level where home court is in play.
          If Black Hills makes it, they’ll be 29-5. Duluth’s record will be 26-9 and they’ll have won Northwest Missouri’s region. I’m not sure how much what your seed was is taken into account, but I’d have a hard time putting New Haven above anyone that’s getting in. You’re right though, what a wacky tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post

Just not by the PSAC!
            Where is my grand? Oh, you were to scared to back your fat trap up! Noted!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Where is my grand? Oh, you were to scared to back your fat trap up! Noted!
              Lesson to be learned when Layton talks smack it’s for good reason. See ya next year chicken hawks

Comment

Lesson to be learned when Layton talks smack it’s for good reason. See ya next year chicken hawks
                Lesson learned, you talk smack but don’t put your money where your mouth is!

Comment

• If Butler was the best player on the court…how does Joe let someone from Latrobe ..basically his backyard…go to a school in West Virginia?

Comment

• JEEZ...A whole week off until the E8??? CLEARLY the "WLU RULE" is in full effect!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                      If Butler was the best player on the court…how does Joe let someone from Latrobe ..basically his backyard…go to a school in West Virginia?

Good question to ask your coach. I wonder if he did not recruit him?

Comment

• We’ve gotten some talent from Western PA over the years

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                          If Butler was the best player on the court…how does Joe let someone from Latrobe ..basically his backyard…go to a school in West Virginia?
                          There’s so much that goes into recruiting a player - any player. It’s not as simple as many make it. What was the roster outlook when he was getting recruited? Butler is a junior, and is the guy for that team. Even if he was recruited by IUP, which I don’t know if he was or wasn’t, he would’ve knowingly been coming onto a team that already had Shawndale Jones, Armoni Foster, Dave Morris, all as freshman and sophomores.

There simply may not have been room for him.

Comment

We’ve gotten some talent from Western PA over the years
                            Who is we? Did you recruit them?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

There’s so much that goes into recruiting a player - any player. It’s not as simple as many make it. What was the roster outlook when he was getting recruited? Butler is a junior, and is the guy for that team. Even if he was recruited by IUP, which I don’t know if he was or wasn’t, he would’ve knowingly been coming onto a team that already had Shawndale Jones, Armoni Foster, Dave Morris, all as freshman and sophomores.

There simply may not have been room for him.
                              Very true. So many factors. His high school team plays the WLU style, so that might have been a factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Who is we? Did you recruit them?
                                Hush

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X