Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP Extra Mile View Post
    Agree with the high D2 portals.. No way to sustain your team....Best players on the WL, IUP, etc's of the world will use as stepping stone...So hard to be a coach at D2 level, adding this to it...
    Explain your username!

Comment

• Let’s hear your scouting reports and final thoughts on this matchup. I’m anxious

Comment

• 2 pm tip for the WL game. Guess I’ll just be following the score at work. Too bad, I actually would’ve liked to watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
          2 pm tip for the WL game. Guess I’ll just be following the score at work. Too bad, I actually would’ve liked to watch it.
          You and me both. Does the NCAA have no interest in people getting a chance to see these games? Some of us actually have jobs to do. Unfortunately, I have meetings scheduled today as well, so it's not even like I can hide in my office and watch online.

Comment

• 2PM for a Final Four game is absolute bush league.

Comment

• Yeah, I for sure am watching from my office but this is what I was complaining about earlier, the D2 elite 8/final 4 tournament dates and times seem to be off and not fan friendly. After Tuesday's game I had to drive back home because a day wasted on a Wednesday was not in the budget lol. I will be heading back to Evansville on Saturday (Party at Tiki's on Main restaurant) , if WL can beat a really good BHSU team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

You and me both. Does the NCAA have no interest in people getting a chance to see these games? Some of us actually have jobs to do. Unfortunately, I have meetings scheduled today as well, so it's not even like I can hide in my office and watch online.
                It’s puzzling. They had the women’s games last night, which makes me think maybe they don’t want the men on against the D1 games. But even under optimal conditions the division 2 semifinals aren’t going to pull big ratings. So why eliminate a significant portion of the audience you would get by putting it on in the middle of the afternoon?

Comment

• Originally posted by TopperNation View Post
                  Yeah, I for sure am watching from my office but this is what I was complaining about earlier, the D2 elite 8/final 4 tournament dates and times seem to be off and not fan friendly. After Tuesday's game I had to drive back home because a day wasted on a Wednesday was not in the budget lol. I will be heading back to Evansville on Saturday (Party at Tiki's on Main restaurant) , if WL can beat a really good BHSU team.
                  If you play them at night maybe you'll at least get some local fans who may just come for something to do. A 2 p.m. start -- on a work day -- shows how much D2 means to the NCAA. That's just awful.

Comment

• Crutchfield's Nova Southeastern team takes on Cal State San Bernardino today. CSUSB leading scorer is former South Charleston HS (WV) standout Brandon Knapper who is scoring around 19 to 20 per game. He has been a first-team All-American the past two seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
                      Crutchfield's Nova Southeastern team takes on Cal State San Bernardino today. CSUSB leading scorer is former South Charleston HS (WV) standout Brandon Knapper who is scoring around 19 to 20 per game. He has been a first-team All-American the past two seasons.
                      Knapper played his first year at WVU before heading into the D2 ranks if I recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Knapper played his first year at WVU before heading into the D2 ranks if I recall.
                        Played at Eastern Kentucky for a year averaging 18.3 ppg but left there when his family left South Charleston, WV and moved to Ontario, California.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

If you play them at night maybe you'll at least get some local fans who may just come for something to do. A 2 p.m. start -- on a work day -- shows how much D2 means to the NCAA. That's just awful.
                          It seemed like even the structure of how they did the first day was off. Typically the 2 and 3 seeds played late at night. The 1 seed had the first and earliest game, which was typical to allow for more rest. Seems like that was flipped this year.

Comment

• Is there anyway to easily stream these games? It's a shame that it seems to be easier to get regional games than Elite Eight contests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
                              Is there anyway to easily stream these games? It's a shame that it seems to be easier to get regional games than Elite Eight contests.
                              I signed up for the free trial for FUBOTV. There is a 7 day trial and you can cancel at anytime, which I'm doing tomorrow morning lol. I signed up for it last night and was able to watch live the Women's D2 semifinals. I actually have the WL game scheduled to be recorded right now on that site even though I plan on watching live.

Comment

• Lots of mixed emotions I don’t have a good read on this one

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X