Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
    Is there anyway to easily stream these games? It's a shame that it seems to be easier to get regional games than Elite Eight contests.
    Last year in a panic (after realizing I couldn't get it) I watched the IUP/Augusta game in a bar on Philadelphia Street. Terrible experience.

Let's not only put the game at the oh-so-primetime slot of 2 p.m. (on a business day) but also on a station very few people get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
      Lots of mixed emotions I don’t have a good read on this one
      Tough one to call. They've played Crutch before so the chaos shouldn't be overly foreign. They really rebound well and can shoot from all over.

WL -3.5

Comment

Lots of mixed emotions I don’t have a good read on this one
        Me either! I'll tell you this though, if WL shoots over 50% a win is likely lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Tough one to call. They've played Crutch before so the chaos shouldn't be overly foreign. They really rebound well and can shoot from all over.

WL -3.5
          I'll take the points!

Comment

Last year in a panic (after realizing I couldn't get it) I watched the IUP/Augusta game in a bar on Philadelphia Street. Terrible experience.

Let's not only put the game at the oh-so-primetime slot of 2 p.m. (on a business day) but also on a station very few people get.
            Yeah I had to look it up myself to see if I had CBS Sports Network! Put this game on Espn2 or something, sheesh.

Comment

WL -3.5
              Nevermind the spread, what's the over/under?

Comment

• I'm officially getting no work done the rest of the afternoon! The chance to play for a National Title is a big deal, let's go Mr. Butler I'm sure you got another 30 point game in ya.

Comment

• Not here to explain my name other than I have IUP ties and love the way WL plays more.

I hope WL didn't use up their good shooting game vs New Haven, when, in retrospect, it was not necessary.

I'll say this...when WL loses, it's bc they shoot poor...I know IUP posters are rolling eyes at that one, but it's true...for WL to win vs an equal opponent, they have to shoot well...and can they drop another 12-13 threes today? IF they can...they win...

Comment

• Have not felt this anxious about a game in a while. Feels good. Toppers by 4

O/U 170.5

Comment

• is there any live stats option for free for this game or is it all on fUBOTV??

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Extra Mile View Post
                        is there any live stats option for free for this game or is it all on fUBOTV??
                        I'm seeing live score updates on the actual NCAA D2 bracket.

Comment

• 20 more minutes. Don’t let up an ounce.

Comment

• Hinds is playing really well needed that

Comment

• I feel a little less bad about IUP’s loss

Comment

I’ll be surprised if he’s back next year and I’m not real confident in the guys in our ranks to take over yet
                                After this performance in the Final Four (knock on wood!), I'd be surprised if Ben is not at a mid-major as early as next season.

It would be a full circle if West Liberty could get Eric Bovaird back to the Hilltop from Chaminade as the next HC.

While his implementation of "the system" has not gone well there, I'd chalk some of the issues up to the difficulty in recruiting to Hawaii.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X