Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

Nova called crutch to inquire about Jordan Fee as Head Coach. That is when Crutch accepted the job.
    I speculate that 1) Fee is unofficial head coach in waiting and 2) Nova pays much better than WLU.
    Lamberti is a western Pa guy with many connections in Pitts. and Ohio.
    He is my choice.
    Unless, of course, Fee is ticked that Crutch essentially sniped his job and heads off to a head-coaching position elsewhere prior to Crutch retiring.

Comment

• Nm
      Last edited by Layton; 03-25-2023, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Unless, of course, Fee is ticked that Crutch essentially sniped his job and heads off to a head-coaching position elsewhere prior to Crutch retiring.
        Good point. Of course, assistants frequently interview for head coaching jobs during their tenure.
        But 6 years is a long time to be mad without taking action.
        Fee was a coach under the previous regime, which was not WLU style. It might not be a lead pipe cinch that he would take the Crutch style to a head coaching gig.
        As a result, he might have more opportunities for a traditional style head coaching job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layton View Post
          The King will be departing at approximately 5:45 am en route to Evansville. I will be bringing home a national championship trophy with me.
          You play?

Comment

• Nm
            Last edited by Layton; 03-25-2023, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Yoakum is Jimmy Chitwood. Good Lord.

Comment

• Dirty *** team. They have a great team this year with great players, but been saying it for years. What a bush league move by Sarson. Might be able to pull that in the Mountain East, but not in the National Championship game

Comment

• Well, a player ejection is the last thing I thought we’d see in this game.

Comment

• It’s like a track meet with baskets.

Comment

• That's a 4th flagrant

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        That's a 4th flagrant
                        The Goontoppers.

Comment

• If bipolar mania was a basketball style..this would be it.

Comment

• West lib exposed for the dirty style of play they’ve gotten away with all year long. Funny how national television brings that to light.

Comment

• Implosion

Comment

• Can’t even say I’m surprised lol. Bush league operation. Glad the whole country gets to see it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X