Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calu wbb question...

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    I think you'll get that with any program, but just judging by the roster alone, the Cal women look poised for another Elite Eight run this season.
    . Especially if LANA DORAN is back and healthy. Her role as a stopper on the NC team is sometimes overlooked but was very significant.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
      . Especially if LANA DORAN is back and healthy. Her role as a stopper on the NC team is sometimes overlooked but was very significant.

I loved watching her play! Her frenetic play on offense was a hoot to watch. With flailing arms and cat-like moves, she was just daunting to the opposing player. I'm certainly pleased she is returning after her year off for injury. Can't wait!
      Last edited by Feedoggie; 09-21-2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

The Cal men picked up a transfer from Bloomsburg. Unrelated to Cal .... VC posted UPJ had two departures.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          The Cal men picked up a transfer from Bloomsburg. Unrelated to Cal .... VC posted UPJ had two departures.
          Jameal Tucker played in 8 games at Bloom and scored 17 points. He redshirted his freshmen year, and will be a junior. He was removed from the roster during the season.

When verbal commits puts ERS next to a name, what does that stand for?

Comment

Not sure ... never noticed it before on there. Looks like Bloom did a little house cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Not sure ... never noticed it before on there. Looks like Bloom did a little house cleaning.
              Bloom is deeper this year than they have been. Two seniors who transferred in last year at guard didn't play much and decided to leave. Two RS sophomores were in the same boat; one is studying pre-med. At least 3 of the 4 are still in school. Then Tucker left last year mid season for whatever reason. My concern is with Steward who had a terrific freshman year in 2015. Listed as enrolled with an ERS next to his name. I am guessing academics and maybe eligibility next semester.

Comment

Yeah .. I'd guess the RS is redshirt but not sure. Bloom and Ship seemed to really come on as the year went on last year. The East should be pretty interesting this season -- very competitive. There were several strong Pittsburgh area players who landed in the East.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X