Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Won't be in conference as he is a junior and you have to sit a yeawr in conference correct?
    I think he still has a redshirt.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/Alec_Rosner

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Kid seems like he can play a bit, but would really like to see someone over 6'7 on this roster! Might have to go the transfer route, but need some beef.

Comment

2018 Moorhead recruit Wyatt Hansen one of five finalists for ND 2018 Mr. Basketball award.

2018 Moorhead recruit Nathan Rund finishes career as Fergus Falls high school all-time leading scorer with over 2,000 points

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            Won't be in conference as he is a junior and you have to sit a yeawr in conference correct?
            The article says he can go anywhere but the NSIC. I don't know why if he has a redshirt and is willing to use it. Says he want's to get better. Seems an extra year of practice would only help.

https://t.co/RaOOuVDZ7m

Comment

The article says he can go anywhere but the NSIC. I don't know why if he has a redshirt and is willing to use it. Says he want's to get better. Seems an extra year of practice would only help.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                2018 Moorhead recruit Wyatt Hansen one of five finalists for ND 2018 Mr. Basketball award.

2018 Moorhead recruit Nathan Rund finishes career as Fergus Falls high school all-time leading scorer with over 2,000 points
                Mr. Basketball in North Dakota will go to Mandan's Trae Steckler. He's the most dominant player in the state. He's not even going to play college basketball. He'll be playing tight end for the University of North Dakota.

Comment

We definitely can use some more bigs. Graduating our 6'8 starter, have a 6'9 center who will be a senior, and a 6'11 center returning from an injury who will be a sophomore. Plenty of opportunity to develop and play at MOSO. Our biggest recruiting needs as I see them are more bigs, and replacing CJ Carr at the point.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                    We definitely can use some more bigs. Graduating our 6'8 starter, have a 6'9 center who will be a senior, and a 6'11 center returning from an injury who will be a sophomore. Plenty of opportunity to develop and play at MOSO. Our biggest recruiting needs as I see them are more bigs, and replacing CJ Carr at the point.
                    Enjoy

Comment

Could be part of the stipulations of his release from scholarship that he cannot attend/play for an NSIC school.

Comment

If I remember right, didn't Div I make a change that goes into affect for next season in which transfers no longer have to sit for a year. If so, I'm sure that hurts marg's recruiting. At least the level of quality that he's used to getting.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                          If I remember right, didn't Div I make a change that goes into affect for next season in which transfers no longer have to sit for a year. If so, I'm sure that hurts Riemerthaler's recruiting. At least the level of quality that he's used to getting.
                          Fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                            Fixed it for you.
                            Riemerthalar's... Very funny, both scouring IL. and MO. for malcontents.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                              Riemerthalar's... Very funny, both scouring IL. and MO. for malcontents.
                              They have to go somewhere, they can't get any kids from SD to come play for them. :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                                They have to go somewhere, they can't get any kids from SD to come play for them. :)
                                A problem they'll soon come to regret...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X