Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting

Moorhead adds juco Chrisiatian Carmichael a 6'7 forward from Colby CC. He has two years of eligibility remaining. My guess is Moorhead may have one more spot left for next year's team. My guess is that spot is a big or a 3 pt. shooter.

Comment

Sorry if I am way behind. I know it was posted that Dennis Austin III was leaving UIU. Not sure if it was posted yet that he will be landing at UMary.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
        Sorry if I am way behind. I know it was posted that Dennis Austin III was leaving UIU. Not sure if it was posted yet that he will be landing at UMary.
        It hadn't been posted yet, but I had heard something about it.

Comment

3 more Pitt State signees.

http://www.pittstategorillas.com/new...e-signees.aspx

Comment

Hey everyone, been lurking on this board for a while now and decided I'd sign up considering Lindenwood doesn't have much of a presence on here. As far as 2018 recruiting goes for the Lions, two transfers are being brought in. The first being Chris King formerly of Northwest Missouri State and more recently Kirkwood Community College. The second is Nicklas Jonsson, originally from Denmark he is transferring in from D2 Lander University in South Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoTheLion View Post
              Hey everyone, been lurking on this board for a while now and decided I'd sign up considering Lindenwood doesn't have much of a presence on here. As far as 2018 recruiting goes for the Lions, two transfers are being brought in. The first being Chris King formerly of Northwest Missouri State and more recently Kirkwood Community College. The second is Nicklas Jonsson, originally from Denmark he is transferring in from D2 Lander University in South Carolina.
              Welcome to the board! Good to see a Lindenwood presence!

Comment

Originally posted by LeoTheLion View Post
                Glad to have another LU poster!

I saw that we've added some recent additions, but those 2 names are new to me.

Any Bearcat fans have info on King?
                Cool Story Bro

Comment

I see Mary has enrolled 10 new guys for 2018. Quite the roster reload.

Comment

In addition to Washburn's three talented Freshman (Jalen Lewis, 5'10" guard from Liberty, MO, Sevon Witt, 6'7" F from Raytown, MO and Jonny Clausing, 6'9" F from Augusta, KS) the Ichabods brought in three impact transfers. Pedro Da Silva, 6'10" from Union University averaged 9.6pts and 7.1 rebounds last season and Devyn Davis a 6'3" guard from Portland State and 6'5" guard Jamaal David from Charleston Southern are very nice additions to an already nice bunch of returnees. With 5 of the top 8 returning along with the six newcomers this should put Washburn right back in the hunt this season. Looking forward to the season getting started.

Comment

Since this thread got bumped, I'll mention that SMSU got a late addition in JUCO transfer Steven McNease. He should likely slide right into the spot vacated by Carter Kirk. It was thought to be Elie Ghomsi, but he transferred out over the summer.

Comment

• Comment

Sorry if I missed this earlier...but I noticed Drew Blair is already off the NMSU roster, anybody know what happened there?? He put up huge numbers in Wisconsin as a senior and I expected him to have a really good career there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X