Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      Kelby Krabbenhoft
      Sanford Health
      Fixed it.

Comment

• Re: The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

Originally posted by cougar1997 View Post
        Fixed it.
        Kelby and Stephanie discuss the D1 move...

Stephanie: I dont know Kelby, the numbers dont really add up, I just dont see how we can make this work responsibly.

Kelby: Naw, naw, it's cool baby. Just do it, I promise you won't regret it.

Stephanie: Kelby, I'm the president, we arent doing this. It is not the right thing to do. This meeting is over, I'm leaving.

Kelby: But baby, it's cold outside.
        Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 12-13-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Well, the shoe finally dropped. Just as people have been saying for months.

Comment

Originally posted by cougar1997 View Post
              Fixed it.
              Obviously you don't make this announcement without researching costs and where the money will come from, that would be like building a football stadium without the money to finish it.

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              Kirby and Stephanie discuss the D1 move...

Stephanie: I dont know Kirby, the numbers dont really add up, I just dont see how we can make this work responsibly.

Kirby: Naw, naw, it's cool baby. Just do it, I promise you won't regret it.

Stephanie: Kirby, I'm the president, we arent doing this. It is not the right thing to do. This meeting is over, I'm leaving.

Kirby: But baby, it's cold outside.
              At least Augie fans know his name is Kelby. Thats how you get the $$$$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                Obviously you don't make this announcement without researching costs and where the money will come from, that would be like building a football stadium without the money to finish it.

At least Augie fans know his name is Kelby. Thats how you get the $$$$$$.
                Haha, busted. I was really hoping that'd been a good one, failed again. In my defense, I know a total of nine people in Sioux Falls, five are family.

Just remember, I'm the one that said Augie will be just fine with the move. Unlike most, I'm kind of bummed about the move.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                  Kelby and Stephanie discuss the D1 move...

Stephanie: I dont know Kelby, the numbers dont really add up, I just dont see how we can make this work responsibly.

Kelby: Naw, naw, it's cool baby. Just do it, I promise you won't regret it.

Stephanie: Kelby, I'm the president, we arent doing this. It is not the right thing to do. This meeting is over, I'm leaving.

Kelby: But baby, it's cold outside.
                  That didn't you long to change Kirby to Kelby after Augieholic schooled you!

Comment

Think the NSIC tries to find another member to get to 16 again? (I sure hope not)

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                      Think the NSIC tries to find another member to get to 16 again? (I sure hope not)
                      Either that or hope that another team leaves on their own. 15 is hard to schedule for football.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                        Either that or hope that another team leaves on their own. 15 is hard to schedule for football.
                        Time to show crookston the door! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                          Time to show crookston the door! :D
                          But on what grounds? They haven't broken any rules. Heck, Cleary is worth the price of admission just to watch him play in basketball. Baseball has surprisingly improved. They could pull a Morris and go D3 to the UMAC, but the UMAC isn't interested.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                            Heck, Cleary is worth the price of admission just to watch him play in basketball.
                            Saturday cant get here fast enough, I havent been this excited to watch an opposing player since Gage Wooten at Kato.

Comment

Just don't see this being successful in the long run

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                                Just don't see this being successful in the long run
                                Why?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X