Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow up on this, apparently he dropped 51 a couple days ago: http://www.algona.com/sports/winkel-...win-over-bison.

So that's neat.

Comment

• Congrats to NSIC South Division Player of the Week Tyler Riemersma: https://goaugie.com/news/2021/1/4/me...-the-week.aspx

Tyler Riemersma has been named the NSIC South Division Player of the Week. This marks his third career NSIC Player of the Week honor.

Riemersma averaged 18 points and 8.5 rebounds over a pair of Viking victories this past weekend. He shot 71.4 percent from the field, an NSIC high for a student-athlete who played in both games over the weekend.

After scoring 18 points in the Vikings' 74-69 victory on Saturday, Riemersma followed with a double-double of 18 points and 11 rebounds as Augustana prevailed 89-79.

Comment

• Some pretty funny stuff in this radio interview with Coach Billeter from earlier today: https://soundcloud.com/calling-all-s...-1-2021#t=0:05. Also spoke very highly of Moorhead's team as well as their athletic department for creating a safe, professional environment to ensure the games were played without issue this weekend.

Comment

• Does anyone have an update on Cartwright and LeBrun?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Ridge Viking View Post
            Does anyone have an update on Cartwright and LeBrun?
            No, but imagine how annoyed other fan bases will be if they continue to be out and Augie keeps winning?

Comment

• As I post this, I can hear Lizzo singing the title of this thread. This deals with the supposed announcement about a number of teams joining the WAC for a football conference to start in 2022, but also deals with other possibilities.

Matt Brown
              @MattBrownEP1h
              * Finally, I've been told by a few folks that one of the DII schools being vetted at the moment is Augustana. Don't think WAC has to rush into any other membership decisions. Any additional invites might take a minute. Lot is changing on the admin side at several schools atm

Comment

• Nice video feature on incoming 2021 recruit Zac Johnson: https://mobile.twitter.com/PrepHoops...54084446867466

Comment

Does anyone have an update on Cartwright and LeBrun?
                  Sounds like Cartwright is done for the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post

Well...that sucks.

Comment

Comment

If his year is over, then his career is over. That's a shame. After his freshman season, I thought he was going to be an all-timer, especially with Plitzuweit creating scoring opportunities for him.

Ahh, what might have been.

Comment

If his year is over, then his career is over. That's a shame. After his freshman season, I thought he was going to be an all-timer, especially with Plitzuweit creating scoring opportunities for him.

Ahh, what might have been.

Comment

• I imagine a lot of this will come down to resources -- both that of a player's family and of the school's basketball program. I'm sure there will be more than a few kids who wouldn't mind playing another year but are ready to graduate or aren't willing or able to pay for another year of college.

Comment

I imagine a lot of this will come down to resources -- both that of a player's family and of the school's basketball program. I'm sure there will be more than a few kids who wouldn't mind playing another year but are ready to graduate or aren't willing or able to pay for another year of college.

Comment

• My bigger concern is that we're looking at 2 straight seasons in which Cartwright has only played roughly 35% of the games (none of them fully healthy either). Seems hard to believe he'll just bounce back next year at 100% without any issues.

That being said, I won't be upset if he ends up resting for 3-6 months and is able to really take the time to get everything straightened out and fixed up and decides he wants to come back and try again. He's a really good player when he's healthy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X