• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one

https://twitter.com/AugieMBB/status/...629281796?s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      The British are coming. The British are coming. Looking forwards to seeing these two chaps in blue and gold uniforms.

Comment

• No idea if the competition is any good, but I won't complain if he's able to do this in the NSIC:

Comment

• Non basketball but Augie related- a wrestling match between NDSU and Augie at the Pentagon.

North Dakota State, Augustana to hit the mat for wrestling dual at Sanford Pentagon

Comment

• Any Augie fans out there have an update on Cartwright expected health status for upcoming season?

Comment

• A few days late on this, but congrats to (now former) Augie Associate Head Coach Collin Authier on being named the new head coach at Mount Marty University in Yankton, SD: https://www.mountmartyathletics.com/...sketball-coach

Authier served two stints as a coach at Augie, and his most recent run from 2014-2021 included Augie's National Championship run, so I'd say as far as assistants go, Authier seems to have been a pretty solid presence. I'm curious to see who gets hired as his replacement.

Thanks to Coach Authier for the great work he put in during his time at Augie. I'm sure he will be missed, but it'll be fun to keep tabs on how he does running his own team down in Yankton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                Any Augie fans out there have an update on Cartwright expected health status for upcoming season?
                We've been living with that question every day for two straight seasons and you want us to start answering it four months before the season starts?!?!

Pass.

Comment

• Comment

• You've been on this site for a couple of years now. I would think you would have some idea of when Augieholic is joking.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                        Any Augie fans out there have an update on Cartwright expected health status for upcoming season?
                        He's transfering according to Verbal Commits site

Comment

• Originally posted by Husky View Post

He's transfering according to Verbal Commits site
                          Disappointed to hear this. He was a lot of fun to watch, when healthy, and seemed to have a good relationship with Billeter.

Do any of the Augie folks know if he has finished his undergraduate degree? If so, this could be a legitimate grad transfer. Maybe he has found a program that Augie doesn't offer and wants to play one more year of college ball. Pure speculation on my part.
                          Last edited by Blue Ridge Viking; 07-21-2021, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• There's no good answer for this situation. One of the best shooters in the league has not been healthy for almost two calendar years and potentially will not ever be the player he used to be. If he thinks that finding a new situation will help him recover thats his right. I feel robbed of not getting more opportunities to watch his utterly flawless jumper.

Comment

• That's definitely a bummer. I hadn't heard much about whether or not he's healthy. If not, it will be interesting to see who takes him. If he is, then hopefully he finds somewhere that he's happy. He always seemed like a good kid who was really bought into the team/school, so I would imagine it wasn't an easy decision to leave.

At least we'll always have this memory:
                                Last edited by MrAugustana; 07-22-2021, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X