Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you missed it there is a basketball media day video on the athletic website first Krauth talks followed by Billeter.

Comment

• Got all of our 2022s signed: https://goaugie.com/news/2021/11/10/...r-2022-23.aspx

Quote from Coach Billeter was kind of funny:

Comment

• This class comes with very high high school credentials and we all hope makes Viking BB a program to be feared again.

Comment

• i gotta say 99 pages of posts is impressive

Comment

• One of the many reasons Augie starting 2-0 with a win over two quality teams is great is that they'll be ranked in the next set of polls and I'm sure MrAugustana is already freaking out about it.

Comment

• Comment

• Hopefully we'll see you again, this side or the other

Comment

• Comment

• Good luck the rest of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                      i gotta say 99 pages of posts is impressive
                      Heck, Mr Mr can do that by himself on a good day. Martin Luther's 95 theses would be child's play in comparison. And unlike lengthy congressional bills, I actually read what he writes.

Comment

• Like I said in the other thread, you guys are going to be tough to beat when you are at full strength. Even without some of your key pieces, the Bods got much closer than I was comfortable with in the 2nd half.

Like Augieholic said, I'm hoping we have a chance to cross paths again, as it means both of our teams will have made the Regional. For your sake, I hope your team is fully healthy. For Augie's sake, I won't complain if you aren't, but it's also more satisfying to beat the best teams when they're at full strength.

Either way, the idea of implying we might be in the Regional mix this early in the season is probably going to give me an ulcer. Still a lot of season left to play.

Comment

• Congrats to Tyler Riemersma on the first NSIC South Player of the Week award:

Comment

• In the D2 media poll Augustana moves up to #20 nationally and #3 regionally.

2021-22 D2SIDA Men's Basketball Division II Media Poll - Week 1 - Wilmington University (wilmu.edu)

Comment

• Former Viking and opposing fan favorite Michael Schaefer wins player of the week in his conference. He had 20 FTA and 19 FGA for the weekend, he's still got it.

https://gobarrybucs.com/news/2021/11...-the-week.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                                Former Viking and opposing fan favorite Michael Schaefer wins player of the week in his conference. He had 20 FTA and 19 FGA for the weekend, he's still got it.

https://gobarrybucs.com/news/2021/11...-the-week.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X