Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the path to 0-29. ish
    Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 11-12-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Well, there go's 0-29 right out the window as SCSU improves to 1-2 with a nice tidy little 126-48 win over Oak Hills Christian and their 6 man roster. On to Mankato. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
        Well, there go's 0-29 right out the window as SCSU improves to 1-2 with a nice tidy little 126-48 win over Oak Hills Christian and their 6 man roster. On to Mankato. :)
        I saw where Oak Hills had just 5 guys in the box score. I was not even sure if this game would be played since OHCC either postponed or delayed their first few games. The Huskies will be all right but did not get the challenge they needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post

I saw where Oak Hills had just 5 guys in the box score. I was not even sure if this game would be played since OHCC either postponed or delayed their first few games. The Huskies will be all right but did not get the challenge they needed.
          I beg to differ, they got exactly what they needed, a win. Every rostered player got a least 10 minutes of playing time. On a bright note, SCSU must have at least 890 season tickets, cut the attendance was listed at 893. There weren't many people physically there.

Comment

I beg to differ, they got exactly what they needed, a win. Every rostered player got a least 10 minutes of playing time. On a bright note, SCSU must have at least 890 season tickets, cut the attendance was listed at 893. There weren't many people physically there.
            Simple: I follow you with the need for a win. I suspect they could have been challenged better with a middle of the road DIII team and still got a 20-point win. I too remember how hard it is to get home games especially, with season ticket obligations, so not pointing fingers. Go Huskies unless they play the Beavers!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachSalscheider View Post

Simple: I follow you with the need for a win. I suspect they could have been challenged better with a middle of the road DIII team and still got a 20-point win. I too remember how hard it is to get home games especially, with season ticket obligations, so not pointing fingers. Go Huskies unless they play the Beavers!
              They got their challenge in the form of scrimmage earlier. But, if no one sees it did it really happen? ;)

Comment

• Intersting attendance number. SCSU must have a lot of season tix. At the fist media timeout I counted 213 people in the stands, yet they reported 995 overall attendance.

Comment

Intersting attendance number. SCSU must have a lot of season tix. At the fist media timeout I counted 213 people in the stands, yet they reported 995 overall attendance.
                  The only possible error here is that you can't count that high...

Comment

• St Cloud State at UMD men's & women's basketball games called off today due to bad weather.

https://umdbulldogs.com/news/2019/12...tByvYB-_bRy5aE

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                      St Cloud State at UMD men's & women's basketball games called off today due to bad weather.

https://umdbulldogs.com/news/2019/12...tByvYB-_bRy5aE
                      Somewhere the ghost of John is shaking his fist at the sky and cursing the NSIC decision-makers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Somewhere the ghost of John is shaking his fist at the sky and cursing the NSIC decision-makers.
                        You get a like and a reply notification for that one.
                        *thumbs up*

Comment

• These 2 Duluth guys(who were put on the game only because of the weather) with Luke are terrible.

Comment

These 2 Duluth guys(who were put on the game only because of the weather) with Luke are terrible.
                            Like Mark Riggs bad or just overwhelmed bad?

Comment

• Overwhelmed bad. But the league needs bodies.

Comment

Overwhelmed bad. But the league needs bodies.
                                Sounds like they weren't the only ones overwhelmed yesterday. #boom #roasted

For real though, was yesterday a matter of Duluth being really good or the Huskies not being as solid as they've been the past couple of years?
                                Last edited by MrAugustana; 12-03-2019, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X