X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the official release

https://scsuhuskies.com/news/2022/5/...ead-coach.aspx

Comment

• I feel like not choosing Putz would be a bad PR move to even have him as a finalist...or par for the course for St Cloud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        I feel like not choosing Putz would be a bad PR move to even have him as a finalist...or par for the course for St Cloud.
        Tough to worry about PR when you have no public relations to speak of.

The only move we can hope for is hiring Quincy, watching him win an NSIC title and then watching as Winonas alumni base just crumbles. Nothing personal, it will just bring something to this board besides that Ice game or Ryan Hawkins

Comment

• Putz would be a fantastic hire.

Comment

• Okay, I'm going to be the one to say this, but I think anderson is a finalist because he's a person of color.
            SCSU every spring has what's called an alumni challenge to raise funds for each program. The mens basketball team only had 5 donors after being in the 30's in previous years. No one from the 2006 to 2014 years donated because I heard they wanted to know who the coach was first(Putz is their guy).
            Too bad Mahmoud Abdelfattah is so successful in the G-League, he would have checked all the boxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
              Putz would be a fantastic hire.
              Send Heather Weems an email stating that.

Comment

• Simple, how about Bradley one of you old targets? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Husky View Post
                  Simple, how about Bradley one of you old targets? lol
                  I had forgotten all about him. From his upper iowa days. There were even some emails exchanged in that feud. .

Comment

• Moorhead also down to three candidates:

https://www.msumdragons.com/news/202...-position.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                      Moorhead also down to three candidates:

https://www.msumdragons.com/news/202...-position.aspx
                      Pretty much a slam dunk for Tim on that one.
                      How many other jobs is bradley going to be a finalist for and not get. :) My buddy

Comment

• I'm starting to hear that Tim may not be the slam dunk that I thought. Which would be really sad.
                        Apparently bradley was at upper at the same time that your current AD was and for some reason the AD isn't really sold on Tim.

Comment

• I have no idea on Msum coach. I assume it will be bergstrasser. He appears to be a solid person. Whomever the coach is has plenty of talent to work with next year assuming the core stays in place, which currently appears likely. Dragons should win a lot of games next season regardless of coach. Assuming the coach will be named very soon, which would be nice as dragons could probably still use another player or two for next season.

Comment

• Starting to get really worried with the amount of time that its taking SCSU to announce their decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                              Starting to get really worried with the amount of time that its taking SCSU to announce their decision.
                              Probably just going to cut the program and divide the funds between the women's programs.

Comment

• If she hires the guy from winona, she may as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X