Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsufamily View Post
    I am a Winona grad and the school I went to won 2 National Championships and wiped the floor with your All American PG from of all places, Winona. So yeah go ahead and call me an idiot but a hell of a lot more Juco players end up not in D1 and D2 from the level Puetz was at and end up NAIA or D3. So if you want to go that route with your logic go for it. I am not a fat ass, wanna be know it all that wears zubas to games, yells at the opposing teams players and coaches like a tough guy and then comes on here to ***** about issues Also its not 3rd chair when your the guy out recruiting most of the kids going to WT. Q was the lead on all of those kids, so yeah once again he had nothing to do, has no clue what he is doing. Only one of the best NSIC players of all time that could absolutely shut down anyone, especially his girlfriend when she did something he didn't like..

If you were such a fan of SCSU why not do something positive with your energy and make a difference. Oh thats right, cause you are a loser, keyboard warrior who comes on here to pound his chest like he is some kind of big deal. Go back to your dark little room with your SCSU chair and keep whining ***** boy.

Also for personal shots, did you have to quit refing because you were too fat to get up and down the floor? Or was it you couldn't see cause your face got too big and your eyes became too shut? Just awful to go after a guy you don't know and have no clue about that situation because what you said is actually false but keep trying big guy, keep trying I can keep going on your fat ass too
    Sticks and stones *****, sticks and stones.

Still trying to figure out how what I said was false. Was he arrested? Was he charged with domestic assault? Yes to both.

Man you've got a lot of pent up anger. Probably were in a small room with coach leaf at one point in your time at good ole wsu.

Oh, I fixed your statement for you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by StateU View Post
      Part of me thinks the hiring was a parting shot at those who pushed (militantly) for Reimer. I supported Reimer BTW ...

I think it's a good hire. Henderson is clearly a qualified candidate.
      Absolute shot a Reimer, and Schlag's too. And she doesn't care she failed her way up and won't have to deal with a pi$$ed off alumni group.
      henderson may be qualified, but it just should not have been at SCSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Sticks and stones *****, sticks and stones.

Still trying to figure out how what I said was false. Was he arrested? Was he charged with domestic assault? Yes to both.

Man you've got a lot of pent up anger. Probably were in a small room with coach leaf at one point in your time at good ole wsu.

Oh, I fixed your statement for you too.

Comment

• Glad I don't give a rats a$$ about this program anymore cuz if I did I think I would have a problem with the ineptitude that is being shown there already by coach q. Its been over 3 weeks and he has yet to name an assistant, are you f'ing kidding me. You talk about a guy being unprepared to get a head coaching job. I would think that most people, as they went into the final interview stage would of a least had a short list of people ready to assist him. When Tim Bergstrasser was named at Moorhead, it only took him 3 days to name his assistant.
          Looks like its going to be REALLY easy to point out whats wrong in that program. Its almost unfair what I'm going to be able to do to this ****!ng clown.

Comment

Glad I don't give a rats a$$ about this program anymore cuz if I did I think I would have a problem with the ineptitude that is being shown there already by coach q. Its been over 3 weeks and he has yet to name an assistant, are you f'ing kidding me. You talk about a guy being unprepared to get a head coaching job. I would think that most people, as they went into the final interview stage would of a least had a short list of people ready to assist him. When Tim Bergstrasser was named at Moorhead, it only took him 3 days to name his assistant.
            Looks like its going to be REALLY easy to point out whats wrong in that program. Its almost unfair what I'm going to be able to do to this ****!ng clown.
            Pins and needles here.

Comment

Glad I don't give a rats a$$ about this program anymore cuz if I did I think I would have a problem with the ineptitude that is being shown there already by coach q. Its been over 3 weeks and he has yet to name an assistant, are you f'ing kidding me. You talk about a guy being unprepared to get a head coaching job. I would think that most people, as they went into the final interview stage would of a least had a short list of people ready to assist him. When Tim Bergstrasser was named at Moorhead, it only took him 3 days to name his assistant.
              Maybe he does have assistants lined up, but it hasn't been announced yet. I saw on Twitter where MSSU had an assistant lined up, but nothing was announced till 2 or 3 weeks later. I'm guessing in MSSU's case that the assistant was lined up weeks before I even saw it on Twitter since it was the head coach's brother. I don't think a new head coach is making announcing his assistants to the public a top priority. They have more important things to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Maybe he does have assistants lined up, but it hasn't been announced yet. I saw on Twitter where MSSU had an assistant lined up, but nothing was announced till 2 or 3 weeks later. I'm guessing in MSSU's case that the assistant was lined up weeks before I even saw it on Twitter since it was the head coach's brother. I don't think a new head coach is making announcing his assistants to the public a top priority. They have more important things to do.
                Forget it, he's rollin.

Who cares if state schools have notoriously slow hiring processes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                  Who cares if state schools have notoriously slow hiring processes.
                  The hiring process only took 3 days at Moorhead and they are also a state school. But the guy in charge there, Tim Bergstrasser, shows he was at least prepared a little bit for the position.

Comment

The hiring process only took 3 days at Moorhead and they are also a state school. But the guy in charge there, Tim Bergstrasser, shows he was at least prepared a little bit for the position.
                    True. However in that scenario Moorhead elevated the current assistant and Spenser Bland was a previous Moorhead assistant so I'm guessing it was a easier from an HR perspective.

Please don't let these pesky details get in your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      True. However in that scenario Moorhead elevated the current assistant and Spenser Bland was a previous Moorhead assistant so I'm guessing it was a easier from an HR perspective.

Please don't let these pesky details get in your way.
                      You know I would never do that. :)

Comment

• I have another story to share. A starter from the 1986-88 NCC Triple Crown championship teams, reached out to the new guy on May 27 with an email saying who he was and hello and welcome to the program. He has yet to hear a response back from him. Looks like he figures he can get by without any support from the alumni.

Comment

• It just keeps getting better and better at scsu. He's giing to name his assistant tomorrow and now the huskie program is going to be led by a warrior and a maverick.

Comment

It just keeps getting better and better at scsu. He's giing to name his assistant tomorrow and now the huskie program is going to be led by a warrior and a maverick.
                            Change is always tough but I think it's the right time and the right move for his future. Margs will be a nice asset for Q and easily a top ten assistant coach in the league by the end of the year.

Comment

It just keeps getting better and better at scsu. He's giing to name his assistant tomorrow and now the huskie program is going to be led by a warrior and a maverick.
                              Conner O Brien leaving SJU?

Comment

• Matt Scheck going to NSIC hall of fame

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X