Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSIC women's hoops

For Simple's sake, this was created.

I believe Sydney Johnson will be one of the best players in the NSIC sooner than later. My favorite incoming freshman of them all.

Re: NSIC women's hoops

This season will be the 10th anniversary of the Lady Mavs national championship. I sincerely hope there's a reunion planned so we don't have a Winona alumni coup situation...

Comment

The Winona women will be interesting this year. Only lost one senior, though it was an important one. If WSU's young players can take some steps forward and they can replace McGlone's production inside, they could scare some folks all year long. Should be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
        The Winona women will be interesting this year. Only lost one senior, though it was an important one. If WSU's young players can take some steps forward and they can replace McGlone's production inside, they could scare some folks all year long. Should be fun to watch.
        If I had to pick anyone other than the Wolves, as much as it makes me want to puke saying it, I feel it will be Winona.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
          This season will be the 10th anniversary of the Lady Mavs national championship. I sincerely hope there's a reunion planned so we don't have a Winona alumni coup situation...
          That was an amazing team. Tiffany Moe at the one guard was sensational, and Noreen, Johnson, the girl from Triton HS (can't recall her name right now, the transfer from Augustana, and others I did not mention had tremendous athleticism and competitiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
            That was an amazing team. Tiffany Moe at the one guard was sensational, and Noreen, Johnson, the girl from Triton HS (can't recall her name right now, the transfer from Augustana, and others I did not mention had tremendous athleticism and competitiveness.
            Tiffany Moe
            Heather Johnson
            JoAnn Noreen
            Alex Andrews
            Felicia Foster
            Liz Trauger
            Andrea Walsh
            Jennie Noreen

The ones that I can think of right now. Plus the gal who hardly played all year who came into the national semifinal against Alaska- Anchorage and played out of her mind to help win that game!

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              If I had to pick anyone other than the Wolves, as much as it makes me want to puke saying it, I feel it will be Winona.
              Don't hate us. We're not as bad as many people think. ;)

Comment

Don't hate us. We're not as bad as many people think. ;)
                Only positive experience I had involving Winona was the staff at Za-za's. Sorry, ha

Comment

I did notice a couple notable names missing from the Warrior women's roster in Liz Evenocheck and Madison Worke. Anyone have incite into where they went?

Comment

I did notice a couple notable names missing from the Warrior women's roster in Liz Evenocheck and Madison Worke. Anyone have incite into where they went?
                    Maybe Madison just felt like things weren't going to Worke out at WSU.

(There's a 90% chance that will be my only post in this thread. You're all welcome.)

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                      Maybe Madison just felt like things weren't going to Worke out at WSU.

(There's a 90% chance that will be my only post in this thread. You're all welcome.)
                      MrA, you could incite anger from John over that post.

Maybe Madison's leaving was enough for Liz to go as far as even checking out another program.

There is a 90% chance I will post on Women's hoops again.

Comment

Since we have a thread for the season, I figured I would use this for some recruiting news.

The NSU women have just offered Kailee Oliverson from Montana. She was a McDonald's All-American nominee and signed to play for the Nevada Wolfpack. During camp there she got concussed and headed back to Montana to recover and regroup. She is now back and ready to play some college hoops. NSU is her first offer it seems and it should help the Wolves that her boyfriend just committed to play basketball for Northern a few days ago.

Comment

Mustangs get their first win of the season over UW-Parkside. The win is also the 100th win of Tom Webb's career as a Division II head coach. Caleigh Rodning put up 34 points and 13 rebounds.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                            Since we have a thread for the season, I figured I would use this for some recruiting news.

The NSU women have just offered Kailee Oliverson from Montana. She was a McDonald's All-American nominee and signed to play for the Nevada Wolfpack. During camp there she got concussed and headed back to Montana to recover and regroup. She is now back and ready to play some college hoops. NSU is her first offer it seems and it should help the Wolves that her boyfriend just committed to play basketball for Northern a few days ago.
                            From Twin Bridges, a town of 400 people south of Butte. Interesting that it's over 200 miles from Lewistown, where her boyfriend is from. AAU circuit hookup?

Also, a couple of months ago she said she wanted to stay closer to home. Not sure I'd call Aberdeen that, though she would have her boyfriend. http://406mtsports.com/college/baske...9368abe93.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                              From Twin Bridges, a town of 400 people south of Butte. Interesting that it's over 200 miles from Lewistown, where her boyfriend is from. AAU circuit hookup?

Also, a couple of months ago she said she wanted to stay closer to home. Not sure I'd call Aberdeen that, though she would have her boyfriend. http://406mtsports.com/college/baske...9368abe93.html
                              Who transfers after the breakup?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X