Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NSIC women's hoops

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Hope she is a guard as nsu seemed a bit thin at guard last year.
    They were thin at everything but most we were short at post not gaurd

She is a gaurd. We have an all state post from Warner coming in, get our best post back who missed all season and have the girl who originally committed to Nevada and just missed the cut to be a HS McDonald's all American. Safe to saw we will be better but tough to not get better off of last year.

Comment

Article about two of the Mav freshmen adjusting to college ball:

https://www.journal-eureka.com/sport...ign=user-share

Comment

Nice article about those two Mav freshmen from Iowa. Glad to see they plan on working on their game over the summer. From my observation this past season, both have very good potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
          Hope she is a guard as nsu seemed a bit thin at guard last year.
          I've been watching her for 5 years. She is small, quick, and loves to run. Likes to shoot the 3. At times gets out of control. Paula will be able to get her under control. Just hope our big posts are really to run.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
            All-State 1st team in ND class A was announced. Incoming Wolf Kennedy Harris of Mandan made the list. Of the five others three are seniors with all three committed to UND.
            The other girl, Megan Zander, from Mandan that committed to UND was nearly headed to Northern. From what i heard it was down to UND and Northern. Kennedy and Zander are best friends. UND is getting a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
              I've been watching her for 5 years. She is small, quick, and loves to run. Likes to shoot the 3. At times gets out of control. Paula will be able to get her under control. Just hope our big posts are really to run.
              Only watched northern women a couple games, and they looked too slow in those two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                The other girl, Megan Zander, from Mandan that committed to UND was nearly headed to Northern. From what i heard it was down to UND and Northern. Kennedy and Zander are best friends. UND is getting a good one.
                Maybe she will transfer in down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                  Maybe she will transfer in down the road.
                  Thtat's what our thought is to.

Comment

Wayne State's (and former GFW) Halley Busse to USA D2 women's basketball Brazil tour.

https://wscwildcats.com/news/2019/7/...azil-tour.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                      Wayne State's (and former GFW) Halley Busse to USA D2 women's basketball Brazil tour.

https://wscwildcats.com/news/2019/7/...azil-tour.aspx
                      Moorhead has two players (Boom and Borowicz) going and Mary has one player (askvig) also going.

Comment

• I'm wondering how many NSIC teams do this. Many women's basketball teams, including the WNBA, use male players to practice against to get better.

I've know Brenda Frese, Maryland head basketball coach, for over twenty years. She won a national title. When i was coaching girls I would occasionally talk the B team into practicing against my varsity.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X