Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-11-16 Friday Game Thread

Lots of games tonight in our Central Region. The NSIC website (http://www.siouxfallsisthebestandweh...siouxfalls.org) (just kidding, www.northernsun.org) has a nice little display of all the games under the "Scoreboard" tab.

We start things at 3 with a rematch of the Upper Iowa Peacocks and the Northwest Missouri State Justin Pittses. Somehow UIU managed to take down NWMSU last year, but I'll be surprised to the max if they manage to pull it off again, assuming Pitts plays and is healthy. I saw a reference to him sitting out practices and scrimmages in a different thread, so maybe he's not at 100%? If that's the case, I still take NWMSU by 10-15 points.

Lots of other games throughout the day starting at various times between 4 and 7:30 PM. If you're a D2 basketball fan in this region, today's a pretty good day.

If people have updates/thoughts/complaints/etc. on games throughout the day, go ahead and drop 'em in here.

Re: 11-11-16 Friday Game Thread

Will be at the Lindendwood vs Bemidji and Central MO vs MN Duluth games today in Wisconsin Dells. Ready to see some D2 hoops that count!

Comment

It's one of my favorite days of the year! Good luck to all NSIC teams...until regular season of course

Comment

I think you meant...Good Luck to all the MIAA teams... :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
          Lots of games tonight in our Central Region. The NSIC website (http://www.siouxfallsisthebestandweh...siouxfalls.org) (just kidding, www.northernsun.org) has a nice little display of all the games under the "Scoreboard" tab.

We start things at 3 with a rematch of the Upper Iowa Peacocks and the Northwest Missouri State Justin Pittses. Somehow UIU managed to take down NWMSU last year, but I'll be surprised to the max if they manage to pull it off again, assuming Pitts plays and is healthy. I saw a reference to him sitting out practices and scrimmages in a different thread, so maybe he's not at 100%? If that's the case, I still take NWMSU by 10-15 points.

Lots of other games throughout the day starting at various times between 4 and 7:30 PM. If you're a D2 basketball fan in this region, today's a pretty good day.

If people have updates/thoughts/complaints/etc. on games throughout the day, go ahead and drop 'em in here.
          Pitts healthy as can be. 31 points. NW dominated and looks in mid season form, despite missing Chris Ndow due to illness. Freshman Welte looks ready to step in and make an impact. Woods played well off the dribble. all in all a dominating performance.

Comment

DISCLAIMER - I am not complaining about officiating, want to make that clear.

I just forgot how much Doug Votava loves himself and likes to blow his whistle! Welcome back basketball season :)

Comment

So far, and it's only been 1 half of basketball, the Mavs do not have a problem sharing the ball with all the newcomers. At times it seems they are passing too much. This team is extremely athletic. I don't know much at all about Pitt, and maybe they are just very unathletic. Also the Mavs seem to be very deep, which is nice.

Comment

Beavers down 27-17 to Lindenwood at half. Beavers are 1-10 from the 3 point line. Hmmm....let's pick it up guys!

Comment

58-50 Mavs with a little over ten minutes to play.

Comment

FINAL- MSU 85 Pitt State 80. Fuqua 23, Witthus 20, Harper 12.

Comment

Beavers down 56-35 with 5 minute left.

Nice win for Mankato.

Comment

Augie up 49-15 on Southwest Oklahoma State at the half.

Comment

Less impressive 2nd half from the Vikes. Still winning comfortably, but things have gotten sloppy and we don't look as we did in half #1. Final score 81-57, but I believe we had a 40+ point lead at one point in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                            DISCLAIMER - I am not complaining about officiating, want to make that clear.

I just forgot how much Doug Votava loves himself and likes to blow his whistle! Welcome back basketball season :)
                            He's the worst

Comment

Wolves beat Southern Nazerine 91-88, Mack leads the way with 20 points

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X