Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-12-16 Games

Entertaining game between MSU and MSSU. Refs are letting them play (especially the 3 shuffle travel at the end of the first half), looks like a regional game. Hopefully it'll continue to entertain in the 2nd half. And the Mavs win.

46-37 MSSU leads at half.

Re: 11-12-16 Games

They are NOT letting them play in the 2nd half, so far. Mavs look a bit sluggish thus far, need to find some energy.

Comment

Harding is giving Northern the business as they currently lead 85-60 with 4 minutes to go.

UMD and Lindenwood are tied with 4 minutes to go.

Earlier today the dream of Crookston's perfect season was dashed with an 11 point loss to Lincoln.

Comment

78-78. Going to OT in St. Cloud

Comment

Going to double OT after a strange call on a made 3pt basket that also gave MSSU two free throws. Fun game.

Comment

Double Overtime. Been a pretty good game from what Ive seen. Kind of sloppy in the first overtime from mankato to give away a decent lead.

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post
              Double Overtime. Been a pretty good game from what Ive seen. Kind of sloppy in the first overtime from mankato to give away a decent lead.
              Sloppy OT but this game should be over. Mavs are going to lose a game they should win, and will win the next 5 times they play this team.

Comment

The was a technical foul called in the 2nd half when the Mavs were shooting FTs. MSSU got one shot (which they made) but it was a VERY suspect technical. Not the refs fault and never will be, but that was unfortunate. On to the next game.

Comment

Witthus played a hell of a game, but his missed FT in regulation really hurt. Mavs win if he makes that, which many including himself expect him to.

Comment

I believe fuqua and austin had 7 turnovers each. That needs to come way down. rest of the team did good job of taking care of the ball

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post
                      I believe fuqua and austin had 7 turnovers each. That needs to come way down. rest of the team did good job of taking care of the ball
                      Fuqua had 8 i believe. But i completely agree, WAY too many from each player. Austin had a few lazy passes that led to his TOs. Have to be better with the ball.

Comment

Witthus puts up 30, but Carr for MSSU puts up 47 (not a typo). Looks like it must've been a fun game to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                          Fuqua had 8 i believe. But i completely agree, WAY too many from each player. Austin had a few lazy passes that led to his TOs. Have to be better with the ball.
                          Austin had 8, Fuqua had 7.

Comment

Was a fun game. Frustrating that Carr throws the ball at the bucket and it goes in. But, I suppose at 5'6" he practices that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                              Witthus puts up 30, but Carr for MSSU puts up 47 (not a typo). Looks like it must've been a fun game to watch.
                              Am guessing they recruited him to defend Pitts. Same type of player.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X