Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 11-12-16 Games

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Foul on the rebounders. I think that they called it originally because they didn't think the 3 was going to go in, but then it took a very strange bounce and ended up in the hoop and they had blown the whistle for the foul.
    Yeah, it was definitely on the rebound attempt. I guess it's another rule difference between pro and college. In the NBA, that would only be a one shot foul because of the made basket. apparently you still get two in college (or one and one).

Also, I really hate when it's only a foul since the shot didn't go in. And that shot did take a very strange bounce.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
      Absolutely the refs fault. Apparently all Matt said to him was "Josh, you're not ready for this league", and he whacked him. Not good.
      So the thin skin is absolutely correct. I guess the truth hurts, because Klem is nowhere near ready for this league.

Still have to win that game though.

Comment

Nice effort by MSU to come back from 14 down and lead by six either very near the end of regulation or in OT, can't recall. But could not close it out. Should be interesting to watch this season.

Comment

MSSU has zero players on their roster who played together last season. A great 2-0 start considering that fact. Will be interesting to see if they can build on the fast start, or early season success leads to D1 transfers trying to do it all themselves (Southern has four of them playing right now).

Figuring that Mankato will be a solid team this year, probably one of the best in the region. This blown lead and subsequent comeback by the Lions from Joplin will be a nice boost in region rankings come February/March. Lots of bball to play between now and then though.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X