Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC vs. in-region foes

To be fair, I think the best measure is how your best teams are fairing.

With the GAC, teams like Southern Nazarene and Henderson State beating teams like Minot or Mary are pretty non-factor since they are mid-to-bottom tier teams in each of their respective conference.

With the GAC, I expect East Central, Harding, and Ouachita Baptist to be the three best teams. One team that might be sneaky is Arkansas Tech. They seem like a more energized team than last season, but again, I have to label them as a mystery because they haven't played a regular season game yet. They lost by two on a last second shot at Division I Texas-San Antonio and then beat up some pro development team by 50.

They play their season opener tonight against Southwestern Oklahoma, so I will probably have a better assessment of them after tonight. An interesting fact about them though is that they play a four guard and a power forward lineup with no one over 6'7", but they still rebounded really well in their two exhibition games. Despite lacking size, they have a ton of athleticism and do a pretty good job of attacking the glass.

Comment

Re: NSIC vs. in-region foes

The Mustangs are technically 3-0 in the region, as the Northern game counts as a region game even though it's nonconference. The two games in the UP this weekend are also in-region contests.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X